You'll be happy you added Timber Falls Water Park to your itinerary.
You'll find it in Osage Beach, about 40 miles (64 kilometers) outside of the state capital, Jefferson City.
If you're looking for a nice hotel that's fairly close to Timber Falls Water Park, the Tan Tar A Resort, is your best bet. It's located just 0.1 miles (0.2 kilometers) away.
If you are just looking for a nice bed to lay your head on, look into the handful of budget-friendly hotels that are just a few minutes away. You can find the Inn at Grand Glaize and the Econo Lodge Lake Of The Ozarks a short drive away.
Your most convenient first-rate choice is the Camden on the Lake Resort & Spa, which is only 6 miles (10 kilometers) away.
Other Things to Do Near Timber Falls Water Park
Surely you aren't going to call it quits after Timber Falls Water Park? Give yourself some time to see what else there is to do:
- Hit 'em long at The Oaks Golf Club at Tan Tar A Resort, a great place to kick back and play a couple of rounds.
- Try and find the fairways at Sycamore Creek Golf Club, a great place to kick back and play a couple of rounds.
- It does not matter how long it's been, you'll be sure to have an amusing afternoon on the courses at Pirate's Cove Adventure Golf.
- Lazer Force Lazer Tag Zone is an awesome venue that is full of indoor games and activities.
- Experience high octane fun at Gran Rally Karts. Race through the course, and be first through the flag!