Delve into the area's history at Ohio Wesleyan University, a must-do attraction for any history fan.
It awaits you in Delaware, which is 25 miles (40 kilometers) from the state capital, Columbus.
Booking a hotel nearby isn’t too hard, with 2 options from which to choose. Within 2 miles (3 kilometers) of Ohio Wesleyan University you will discover the Quality Inn & Suites and Pacer Inn And Suites Delaware.
Vito's Wine Bar (30 South Sandusky Street, Delaware) is a great spot to have a quick break from a hectic day of exploring. Treat yourself to a cup or two of coffee or a little snack. When you're searching for something new to do once night falls, enjoy a cold beer or some wine at Clancey's Pub (40 South Sandusky Street, Delaware).
Other Things to Do Near Ohio Wesleyan University
After your time is done at Ohio Wesleyan University, there are a range of other experiences available in the wider area:
- You'll surely attract the attention of many locals simply by mentioning the name, Black Wing Shooting Center. This is an important and exclusive club with a variety of excellent facilities for events and activities.
- Work on your swing and aim to take some strokes off your game at Glenross Golf Club.
- Keep an eye out for wildlife, take some photos and enjoy a stroll at Delaware State Park.
- Head over to Olentangy Indian Caverns, a local cave that is an intriguing place to visit.
- You're sure to have a fun-filled day in this gaming fan's paradise. Lazer Kraze has a range of activities that'll challenge your gaming prowess.