Book a hotel near Ogunquit Museum of American Art, Ogunquit
Wander Wisely with the Travelocity Price Match Guarantee
Hotels near Ogunquit Museum of American Art
Ogunquit Museum of American Art Hotel & Travel Guide
Get a taste of the local culture by organizing an educational visit to Ogunquit Museum of American Art.
You'll find it in Ogunquit - Wells, which is 45 miles (72 kilometers) outside of the capital of the state, Concord.
There's a huge range of hotel options within a short drive of Ogunquit Museum of American Art. Out of approximately 21 possibilities you're guaranteed to find something that fits the bill. The Cliff House Maine, 1 mile (2 kilometers) away, is a great place to start. You may also like to check out the Dunes on the Waterfront, just 2 miles (3 kilometers) away, or the Gorges Grant Hotel, 2 miles (3 kilometers) away.
You're sure to have a good night's rest at one of the area's low-cost hotels, especially when you remember the savings you've made! For instance, the Sea Rose Suites is 0.7 miles (1.1 kilometer) down the road, while the Marginal Way House Hotel is just 1 mile (2 kilometers) away.
Just a short walk away, Java is the ideal place to sit down and enjoy a light snack or a coffee. Also close by is Foot Bridge Lobster, where you'll discover more substantial meals. If you don't wish to crawl into bed just yet, order a refreshing glass of wine or beer at M.C. Perkins Cove, another quick stroll away.
Other Things to Do Near Ogunquit Museum of American ArtAfter your time is done at Ogunquit Museum of American Art, there are a range of other experiences available in the area:
- At Cape Neddick Country Club, you can brush elbows with some of the swankier locals, and enjoy exclusive access to its well-maintained grounds.
- Visit Ogunquit Playhouse and delight in watching talented actors give it their all.
- Spending time shopping at Knight's Quilt Shop is a good way to do some shopping.
- Remember to check out the impressive selection at Ogunquit Memorial Library, a local library.
- St. Peter’s By-The-Sea Protestant Episcopal Church is a peaceful place of worship and a local attraction that you might like to check out.