If you are the type of traveler that is curious about everything, you'll be sure to enjoy Oakdale Cowboy Museum.
It's situated in Modesto, which is about 65 miles (105 kilometers) from the state capital, Sacramento.
Finding a place to tuck in close to Oakdale Cowboy Museum won't be a problem, with the Holiday Inn Express Oakdale and Motel 6 Oakdale being basically next door.
If you're hoping to stick to a strict budget, look no further than the Holiday Motel Oakdale, 0.4 miles (0.6 kilometers) away.
Within a brief stroll of Oakdale Cowboy Museum, Starbucks is a fantastic place to experience the local area's cafe culture. If you're after something more substantial, Bachi's Family Diners is also close by and has a good selection of delectable meals. Walk a bit further and spend an evening trying the wine and beer at H-B Saloon.
Other Things to Do Near Oakdale Cowboy Museum
If you are hoping to fit as many things as possible into your vacation, here's a sampling of what else is happening:
- Play a few games at Mike's Card Casino if you're the type who appreciates showiness and the buzz when the dice are rolled.
- Fans of water sports will enjoy Namaste Rafting Adventures, where there's plenty of activities to get you on the water.
- Oakdale Golf and Country Club is a renowned, local meeting space where patrons come to catch up with friends.
- Enjoy the splendor of nature at Woodward Reservoir.
- Golf is a great way to unwind and exercise at the same time. So if you'd like to give it a try, spend a few hours at Creekside Golf Course.