FAQs about Modesto Flights
Where to stay in Modesto
Whether you want to splurge on accommodations or you simply want something to use as a base, you'll find what you're looking for in Modesto. With 21 properties on Travelocity, you'll have no problem hitting the hay after a long day of amazing adventures.
When you've got all those fantastic vacation experiences to organize, who wants to spend hours scouring the web for a place to stay? Don't stress, we've done the hard work for you already. The DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Modesto are a couple of our favorite properties here. Places to visit in Modesto
The great performances, cultural festivals and special events featured at Gallo Center for the Arts are adored by the local community's artists and spectators. Like some more ideas? Is there anything better than an exciting cultural trip intermingled with alcohol? Go to E and J Gallo Winery and you will quickly find out. But that's not all. Get to know the difference between birdies, backswings and bogeys, with a few rounds at Modesto Municipal Golf Course. How to get through airport security fast when traveling to Modesto
Your journey to Modesto begins as soon as you've finished the security checks. We've compiled a list of tips and pointers to make sure you pass through quickly:
- Make sure your passport and boarding pass are easy to reach. You will be asked to present them straightaway.
- Coins, belts and wrist watches must be put in a bin for X-raying. If you walk into the body scanner with any of these items, you'll be turned around and requested to remove them.
- Ensure your laptop and electronic devices are within reach. These items need to be put through the X-ray machine in separate trays.
- Face cream, toothpaste and other toiletry items in gel, liquid or cream form need to be stored in containers no larger than 3.4 ounces (100 milliliters). They also need to fit in a 1-quart (1-liter) clear zip-lock bag.
- Loosen your shoelaces before entering the body scanner. Depending on what type of shoes you've got on, security may instruct you to remove them.
- Some countries have strict biosecurity laws. Consider where you're journeying to and whether or not it's permissible to travel with unpackaged foods.