FAQs about Stockton Flights
Where to stay in Stockton
Visiting Stockton is always a great idea, particularly when you have 19 amazing accommodations to select from through Travelocity. The escape you've been dreaming about can be yours in just a few clicks!
The Howard Johnson by Wyndham Stockton are our recommended accommodation options. Make a reservation and then you'll be able to get down to the good stuff — booking your exciting getaway experiences. Places to visit in Stockton
Dive into theater experience when you see one of the many performances available at Bob Hope Theater. Want some more options? The French painter Renoir once claimed that to understand art, you have to go to a museum and look at it. Why not take note of his advice and go to Haggin Museum on your trip? But there's more. At Children's Museum of Stockton, the kids can participate in thought-provoking, hands-on activities. How to get through airport security fast when traveling to Stockton
Your journey to Stockton kicks off as soon as you've completed all the security checks. We've summarized a few tips and pointers to help you get through quickly:
- Make sure you know the whereabouts of your passport and boarding pass. You don't want to hold up the queue when you're asked to produce them.
- Take off your jewellery, belt and shoes before approaching security. Items such as these are not permitted in the body scanner.
- Electronic devices such as phones, laptops and cameras will need to be put through the X-ray machine separately. Be sure they're easily accessible.
- When it comes to traveling with gels or liquids, each passenger is permitted a quart-sized clear resealable bag to keep containers no greater than 3.4 ounces (100 milliliters).
- Think about the type of footwear you want to travel in. Slippers are awesome because they're super easy to step out of when you're doing the airport security checks. Try wearing a pair on your next journey!
- Pocketknives and corkscrews are prohibited from entering the plane. Tuck them away in your checked luggage to avoid forfeiting them at the security checkpoint.