Book a hotel near Northway Mall, Albany
Wander Wisely with the Travelocity Price Match Guarantee
Hotels near Northway Mall
Northway Mall Hotel & Travel Guide
Making plans to visit Northway Mall and looking for a nearby hotel?
It's located in Albany, a state capital that's home to a variety of memorable sights.
Accommodation is an important part of any successful vacation. With 30 options within a short commute of Northway Mall, it shouldn't take long to locate the right place. Several choices to check out are The Desmond Hotel Albany, 2 miles (3 kilometers) away, the Albany Marriott, 1 mile (2 kilometers) away, and also the Homewood Suites by Hilton Albany, situated just 2 miles (3 kilometers) away.
Make your travels last longer and book a room at one of the close by budget hotels. Check out the Quality Inn Central, a mere 1 mile (2 kilometers) away, or, you can try the Cocca's Inn & Suites Wolf Rd, Albany Airport, which is 0.1 miles (0.2 kilometers) away.
If you're the type of visitor who does quite a lot of their traveling from a cafe chair, you've come to the right place. Within a short stroll, Allegro Coffee Company has got all the drinks and treats you could possibly need. Another celebrated local establishment is Hong Kong Bakery & Bistro, offering its guests an impressive range of dishes and a convenient location. Wind up a fun-filled day out by wandering down the road for a few drinks at Ralph's Tavern.
Other Things to Do Near Northway MallWhen you're finished with Northway Mall, why not stop by some other attractions? Here are a few places to get you started:
- Colonie Center Mall is an excellent retail destination, boasting a large range of stores and eating options.
- Prearrange a guided tour of University at Albany SUNY and look on as the anxious students and devoted professors run around this stimulating establishment.
- Those with a passion for learning will like spending time at the Albany NanoTech Complex.
- Find some great gift and souvenirs at Crossgates Mall.
- Every curated art piece has an intriguing story to tell. At Albany Institute of History Art, you can browse the exhibits, stop for a few moments of contemplation and discover the story behind them.