You're certain to have a new experience during your time at Newport News Park.
It awaits you in Newport News, which is 55 miles (89 kilometers) from the state capital, Richmond.
Since it's just 2 miles (3 kilometers) away, many who travel to Newport News Park book rooms at the Yorktown Motor Lodge.
The area's low-cost solutions provide great service and prices which are as low as possible. You'll find the TownePlace Suites by Marriott Newport News Yorktown and the Quality Inn a short distance away.
Other Things to Do Near Newport News Park
As well as Newport News Park, here is a list of more things in the area you'll want to check out:
- Professional shoppers may want to make a beeline for Hampton Roads Harley-Davidson, a well-known store which people visit the area for.
- March over to Fort Eustis, where you might get the opportunity to tour the facility.
- Imagine that you've been transported back to the days of your ancestors as you explore Lee Hall Mansion, a historic residence.
- Spend a few hours learning about various modes of transportation at the educational U.S. Army Transportation Museum.
- Free up an afternoon and get your game on at Bounce House.