ADVERTISING SPONSORED LISTING
Enter dates to see availability
City center retreat
Within a 10-minute walk of this Central Business District hotel, you'll find Audubon Aquarium of the Americas and Bourbon Street. National World War II Museum and Audubon Insectarium are also within half a mile (1 km).
Casino, outdoor pool
A casino, 2 restaurants, and an outdoor pool are all featured at this smoke-free hotel. Traveling on business? Take advantage of the business center, free WiFi in public areas, and valet parking. Make the most of the 24-hour fitness center and a rooftop terrace, and relax with drinks at one of the 2 bars/lounges.
Comfy beds, WiFi
Boasting comforts like pillowtop beds and down comforters, the 410 guestrooms also offer 24-hour room service and LCD TVs with cable channels. Other amenities include WiFi, wired Internet, and refrigerators.
Le Méridien New Orleans ratings based on 17 Verified Reviews
Guest reviews for Le Méridien New Orleans
Sep 6, 2018 by Le Meridien GM
New Orleans party trip
Apr 9, 2018 by Le Meridien GM
Thank you for the wonderful review. We appreciate you sharing your experience.
Jan 26, 2018 by Le Meridien GM
Jan 3, 2018 by Le Meridien GM
Thank you for the wonderful review.
Close to French quarter and interesting restauran
Jul 3, 2017 by LMNO General Manager
Thank you for the great review. We hope to see you again soon.
Jun 12, 2017 by LM General Manager
Thank you for the awesome review and the wonderful comments about the hotel. We look forward to welcoming you back and will make sure the coffee is hot and plentiful at 4:30am
Staff and cleanliness
Jun 1, 2017 by LMNO GM
Thanks for the great feedback. We appreciate you comments and will pass them along to the housekeeping team.
by Le Meridien General Manager
Thanks for the great feedback on the bathroom lighting. We will look into the issue and make sure to take care of it.
Jun 15, 2016 by LeMeridien GM
Sorry to hear about the cleanliness issues you encountered in your room. I'll make sure to address the issue with our Housekeeping team.
About the Le Méridien New OrleansLocation 333 Poydras Street, New Orleans, LA 70130
Le Méridien New Orleans offers its guests an outdoor pool and a 24-hour fitness center. There are 2 restaurants on site, as well as a coffee shop/café and a snack bar/deli. You can unwind with a drink at one of the 2 bars/lounges. A computer station is on site and WiFi is free in public spaces. A business center and a meeting room are available. Event space at this hotel measures 14531 square feet (1350 square meters) and includes conference space. A casino, a rooftop terrace, and multilingual staff are also featured at the business-friendly Le Méridien New Orleans. For a fee, parking is available. This 4-star New Orleans hotel is smoke free.
- 410 guestrooms or units
- 23 levels
- 2 dining venues
- 2 bars or lounges
- 14531 sq ft of conference space
- 1350 sq m of conference space
- Built in 1999
- Coffee shop
- Terrace on the roof
- Cabanas by the pool (surcharge)
- Poolside lounge chairs
- Business facilities
- Conference space
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Dry cleaning
- Self-service laundry
- Front desk (24 hours)
- Express check-in
- Express check-out
- Staff is multilingual
- Storage area for luggage
- Front-desk safe
- Wedding services available
- Newspapers in lobby (free)
- No smoking on site
Available in all rooms: WiFi (surcharge) , Wired Internet access (surcharge)
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Valet parking (surcharge)
- Airport: New Orleans, LA (MSY-Louis Armstrong New Orleans Intl.) (25.8 km / 16 mi)
- Train station: New Orleans Union Passenger Terminal (1.6 km / 1 mi)
- Parking: Valet parking available for a surcharge
Le Méridien New Orleans offers 410 air-conditioned accommodations with safes and complimentary bottled water. Pillowtop beds feature down comforters. 55-inch LCD televisions come with cable channels and pay movies. Bathrooms include showers, complimentary toiletries, and hair dryers. In-room wired and wireless Internet access is available for a surcharge. Business-friendly amenities include desks, complimentary weekday newspapers, and phones. In-room massages and hypo-allergenic bedding can be requested. Housekeeping is provided daily.
- Pillowtop beds
- In-room dining (24 hours)
- LCD television
- Cable channels
- Movies for purchase
- Hypo-allergenic bedding
- Down blanket
- Cribs (free)
- Housekeeping (daily)
- Weekday newspapers (free)
- Massage in room (surcharge)
- Hair dryer
- Toiletries (free)
- Iron and ironing board
- Climate control (air conditioning)
- Ensuite bathroom
- Connecting rooms available
Food & Drink
For a fee, guests can enjoy continental breakfast daily from 6 AM to 11 AM.
LMNO - This restaurant specializes in international cuisine and serves dinner only. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar.
Marche - This restaurant specializes in American cuisine and serves breakfast only.
Longitude 90 - This lobby lounge specializes in international cuisine and serves lunch and light fare.
24-hour room service is available.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or near the hotel; fees may apply.
- Water skiing nearby
- Golfing nearby
- Boat tours nearby
- Segway rental/tour nearby
- Bicycle rentals on site
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Kayaking nearby
- Sailing nearby
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- Check-in time starts at 3 PM
- Check-out by noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
- Pets: USD 25 per pet, per day, plus a deposit of USD 100.00 per stay
- Restrictions apply
- For more information, you can reach out to the property at the number on the booking confirmation
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A cash deposit or credit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges.
- No rollaway/extra beds available
- Only service animals are allowed
The fees and deposits listed below will be charged at the time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for continental breakfast: USD 12 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: USD 14.95 per day (rates may vary)
- Fee for in-room wired Internet: USD 14.95 per day (rates may vary)
- Valet parking fee: USD 45 per night (in/out privileges)
- Pet deposit: USD 100.00 per stay
- Pet fee: USD 25 per pet, per day
This may not be a comprehensive list. Fees and deposits are subject to change and might not include tax.
- New Orleans W
- W New Orleans
- w New Orleans - French Quarter Hotel New Orleans
- Méridien New Orleans Hotel
- Méridien New Orleans
You should know
- Connecting/adjoining rooms are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property at the number on your booking confirmation.
- To make arrangements to bring your pet, contact the property directly at the number on your booking confirmation (please see the Fees section for related charges).