Planning a trip to NYIT Old Westbury Campus?
Old Westbury is the place to see it.
Accommodations are a bit sparse around NYIT Old Westbury Campus, but you will find 22 candidates within 6 miles (10 kilometers). You can compare the Long Island Marriott and Glen Cove Mansion Hotel.
You can save some of your hard-earned cash for the things you really enjoy when you spend a few nights at one of the sensibly priced hotels that aren't too far away. The Hampton Inn Jericho - Westbury and the Red Roof PLUS+ Long Island - Garden City are among the more well-known establishments.
After an eventful day, rest your worn-out legs at a luxury hotel that's just a short drive away. Make an inquiry at The Garden City Hotel and Viana Hotel & Spa, BW Premier Collection.
Starbucks (9, 720 Northern Blvd, Greenvale) is among the most renowned places for something light to eat. Need more than a quick bite? Claim a table, peruse the menu and pick from a variety of meals at Twisted Taco (720 Northern Boulevard, Greenvale).
Other Things to Do Near NYIT Old Westbury Campus
Here's a sample of the area's other favorite pursuits:
- Immerse yourself in the local arts scene when you see one of the performances at Tilles Center for the Performing Arts.
- No matter how many delightful activities you discover while you are here, some time spent at Long Island University Post Campus will truly give you a real sense of the character of the students here.
- Visitors to William Cullen Bryant Preserve, a charming private garden, are invariably enchanted by its exquisite flower beds and botanical displays.
- Whatever your alumni status, a prearranged tour through the bustling campus of The College at Old Westbury will have you wishing that you were on your way to a lecture.
- Enjoy some inspiration, along with education, at Nassau County Museum of Art, which acquires, preserves and exhibits pieces of art to help contribute to the local culture.
It's so simple to jump on a train to NYIT Old Westbury Campus. The nearest station, Greenvale, is a mere 1 mile (2 kilometers) away!