ADVERTISING SPONSORED LISTING
Enter dates to see availability
Heart of Munich
Your stay at this Westend hotel places you within 2 miles (3 km) of Theresienwiese and Klinikum Grosshadern. Sendlinger Tor and Karlsplatz - Stachus are also within 2 miles (3 km).
This hotel features a restaurant, a 24-hour health club, and a bar/lounge. Traveling on business? Take advantage of the 24-hour business center and free WiFi in public areas. There's a sauna on site, and a 24-hour front desk and dry cleaning are also provided.
Comfy beds, WiFi
The 251 soundproofed guestrooms offer WiFi and comfy beds. LCD TVs come with satellite channels, and other amenities include wired Internet and 24-hour room service.
Reviews from Trip Advisor
84.0% of guests recommend out of 1272 reviews
About the Sheraton München Westpark HotelLocation Garmischer Str. 2, Munich, BY 80339
Sheraton München Westpark Hotel offers its guests a 24-hour health club and a sauna. There's a restaurant on site. You can enjoy a drink at the bar/lounge. A computer station is on site, and both WiFi and wired Internet are free in public spaces. There's an onsite 24-hour business center. Event space at this hotel measures 1087 square feet (101 square meters). Tour/ticket assistance, multilingual staff, and coffee/tea in a common area are also featured at the eco-friendly Sheraton München Westpark Hotel. Parking is available for a fee. This 4-star Munich hotel is smoke free.
- 1 building
- 251 guestrooms or units
- 10 levels
- 1087 sq ft of conference space
- 101 sq m of conference space
- Built in 1980
- Dining venue
- Bar or lounge
- Business center (24 hours)
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Coffee in lobby
- Dry cleaning
- Front desk (24 hours)
- Staff is multilingual
- Storage area for luggage
- Front-desk safe
- Tour and ticket information
- Newspapers in lobby (free)
- Television in lobby
- No smoking on site
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family Property
- Free WiFi
- Soundproofed rooms
Available in all rooms: WiFi (surcharge) , Wired Internet access (surcharge)
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi , Free wired Internet
Self parking (surcharge)
- Airport: Munich (MUC-Franz Josef Strauss Intl.) (40.3 km / 25 mi)
- Train station: Heimeranplatz Station (0.1 km / 0.1 mi)
- Metro station: Schwanthalerhohe U-Bahn (0.5 km / 0.3 mi)
- Parking: Self parking available for a surcharge
Sheraton München Westpark Hotel offers 251 air-conditioned accommodations with laptop-compatible safes and coffee/tea makers. Pillowtop beds feature Egyptian cotton sheets, down comforters, and premium bedding. A pillow menu is available. 32-inch LCD televisions come with satellite channels. Bathrooms include shower/tub combinations, slippers, complimentary toiletries, and hair dryers. In-room wired and wireless Internet access is available for a surcharge. Business-friendly amenities include desks and phones. Additionally, rooms include irons/ironing boards and blackout drapes/curtains. Housekeeping is offered daily and hypo-allergenic bedding can be requested.
- Pillowtop beds
- In-room dining (24 hours)
- LCD television
- Satellite channels
- Coffee maker
- Egyptian cotton linens
- Hypo-allergenic bedding
- Down blanket
- Pillow options
- Shower and tub combination
- Housekeeping (daily)
- Hair dryer
- Laptop safe
- Toiletries (free)
- Iron and ironing board
- Blackout drapes
- Sound-insulated rooms
- Climate control (air conditioning)
- Ensuite bathroom
Food & Drink
For a fee, guests can enjoy buffet breakfast daily from 6:30 AM to 10:30 AM.
Westend Factory - This restaurant serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
24-hour room service is available.
Recreational amenities at the hotel include a 24-hour health club and a sauna.
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- In-room accessibility
- Check-in time starts at 3 PM
- Minimum check-in age is 18
- Check-out by noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Children stay free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for EUR 40.0 per night.
- Cribs (infant beds) are not available.
- Pets: EUR 10 per pet, per day
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed. The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation.
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A cash deposit, credit card, or debit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges. The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation.
- No cribs (infant beds) available
The fees and deposits listed below will be charged at the time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: EUR 22.00 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: EUR 19.00 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Fee for in-room wired Internet: EUR 19.00 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Self parking fee: EUR 20 per night (in/out privileges)
- Pet fee: EUR 10 per pet, per day
- Rollaway bed fee: EUR 40.0 per night
This may not be a comprehensive list. Fees and deposits are subject to change and might not include tax.
- Hotel München Westpark
- Hotel Westpark
- Hotel Westpark München
- München Hotel Westpark
- München Westpark Hotel
- Sheraton München Westpark Hotel
- Sheraton München Westpark Hotel Munich
- Sheraton München Westpark Munich
- Westpark Hotel München
- Westpark München Hotel
- Sheraton München Westpark
Awards & Affiliations
Green / Sustainable Property
This property participates in Green Key (nogle), a program that measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy.