Considered one of the area's best nature-based attractions, Monique Cave will excite those with a passion for the outdoors.
It's located in Northern Mindanao.
Make sure you research accommodation possibilities when your dates are confirmed, since there aren't any hotels in the vicinity. Why not make some enquiries 12 miles (19 kilometers) away at the Seda Centrio? If that isn't what you're after, try the Uptown Condotel, 8 miles (13 kilometers) away, or the Apple Tree Resort and Hotel, 13 miles (21 kilometers) away.
Other Things to Do Near Monique Cave
After seeing Monique Cave, why not go and see the area's other attractions? Here are a few places to start off with:
- Learn the difference between backswings, birdies and bogeys, with a game or two at Pueblo de Oro Golf and Country Club.
- The unique splendor of F.S. Catanico Falls is something every visitor should experience.
- Spend a few hours practicing your swing at Pueblo de Oro Golf Course.
- Pack your swimming suit and dive into the refreshing water of Kagay-an Resort.
- The beautiful splendor of Limunsudan Falls is something you ought to experience.