ADVERTISING SPONSORED LISTING
Enter dates to see availability
You'll be within 9 miles (15 km) of The Hall of Awa Japanese Handmade Paper and 12 miles (20 km) of Misato Firefly Center. Okuboji Temple and Shionoe Art Museum are also within 20 miles (32 km).
Renovated in 2018
A restaurant, free self parking, and a terrace are among this hotel's amenities. WiFi in public areas is free. A fireplace in the lobby and barbecue grills are also provided.
Flat-screen TVs, refrigerators
In addition to flat-screen TVs, the 10 guestrooms offer refrigerators and free toiletries.
Reviews from Trip Advisor
% of guests recommend out of 9 reviews
About the Blue Villa AnabukiLocation Maruyama-1, Mima, Tokushima 777-0006
There's a restaurant on site. WiFi is free in public spaces. Spa services, a terrace, and barbecue grills are also featured at Blue Villa Anabuki. Free self parking is available. A complete renovation of Blue Villa Anabuki was completed in April 2018. This 3-star Mima hotel is smoke free.
- 10 guestrooms or units
- Dining venue
- Front desk (limited hours)
- BBQ grill(s)
- Gift shop
- Fireplace in lobby
- No smoking on site
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Free self parking
- Parking: Free self parking
Blue Villa Anabuki offers 10 accommodations with complimentary toiletries. Flat-screen televisions are featured in guestrooms. Housekeeping is provided daily.
- Flat-screen television
- Housekeeping (daily)
- Toiletries (free)
- Toilet with electronic bidet
- Climate control (air conditioning)
Food & Drink
Blue Villa Anabuki has a restaurant on site.
Public bath/onsen services include an indoor mineral hot springs (Japanese-style onsen). This service features separate men and women areas.
- Indoor mineral hot springs (Japanese-style onsen)
- Outdoor mineral hot springs (Japanese-style onsen)
- Check-in time starts at 3 PM
- Check-in time ends at 10 PM
- Minimum check-in age is 18
Special check-in instructions:
The front desk is open daily from 7 PM - 10 PM.
There is no after-hours reception at this property. Guests arriving late won't be able to check in until the next morning.
The front desk at this property is open daily from 7 PM - 10 PM.
This property doesn't offer after-hours check-in. Guests arriving after hours will have to wait until the next morning to check in.
- Check-out by 10 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Cribs (infant beds) are not available.
- No pets allowed
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A cash deposit or credit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges.
- No rollaway/extra beds available
- No cribs (infant beds) available
- Property Registry Number - 徳島県指令西総H30-第18902
- Cash or credit card deposit required
Guests will be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city: JPY 150 per person, per night
We've listed all charges provided to us by the property, but they may vary based on length of stay or the room booked.
- Blue Villa Anabuki Hotel Mima
- Blue Villa Anabuki Hotel
- Blue Villa Anabuki Mima
You should know
- As required by the Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare, all international visitors must submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Also, it's required that lodging proprietors photocopy the passports of all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.