ADVERTISING SPONSORED LISTING
Enter dates to see availability
In Santa Fe de Antioquia
Steps from the hotel, you'll find Bolivar Square and Church of Our Lady of Chinquinquira. Also, Cathedral of Santa Fe de Antioquia is within half a mile (1 km) and Bridge of the West is within 6 miles (10 km).
This hotel features an outdoor pool and a spa tub. Business travelers can take advantage of the free WiFi in public areas. Free self parking, a garden, and luggage storage are also offered.
Free WiFi, flat-screen TVs
The 5 guestrooms offer flat-screen TVs with cable channels, along with free WiFi and hair dryers. Showers, desks, and free toiletries are also available.
About the Hotel San Angel 2Location Calle 10 No 12 48 , Santa Fe de Antioquia, 3232294307
Hotel San Angel 2 offers its guests an outdoor pool and a spa tub. Public spaces have free WiFi. The business-friendly Hotel San Angel 2 also features tour/ticket assistance, a garden, and concierge services. Self parking is free. This 3-star Santa Fe de Antioquia hotel is smoke free.
- 5 guestrooms or units
- Front desk (limited hours)
- Storage area for luggage
- Tour and ticket information
- No smoking on site
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Free self parking
- Parking: Free self parking
Hotel San Angel 2 offers 5 air-conditioned accommodations with hair dryers and complimentary toiletries. Flat-screen televisions come with cable channels. Bathrooms include showers and bidets. This Santa Fe de Antioquia hotel provides complimentary wireless Internet access. Housekeeping is provided daily.
- Flat-screen television
- Cable channels
- Housekeeping (daily)
- Hair dryer
- Toiletries (free)
- Air conditioning
- Ensuite bathroom
An outdoor pool and a spa tub are on site.
- Check-in time starts at 3:00 PM
- Check-in time ends at 8:00 PM
- Minimum check-in age is 18
Special check-in instructions:
The front desk is open daily from 7:00 AM - 10:00 PM.
If you are planning to arrive after 8:00 PM please contact the property in advance using the information on the booking confirmation.
The front desk at this property is open daily from 7:00 AM - 10:00 PM.
Guests arriving after 8:00 PM must make advance arrangements by contacting the property using the information on the booking confirmation.
- Check-out by 1:00 PM
Children and extra beds
- Children 12 and younger are not allowed at this adults-only property. All guests older than 12 are welcome.
- No pets allowed
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A cash deposit, credit card, or debit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges.
- Noise-free rooms not guaranteed
- No elevators
- Minimum guest age is 12
- Caters to adults only
Guests will be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- The national sales tax (19%) is charged upon check-out to citizens of Colombia regardless of length of stay and to foreigners staying 60 consecutive days or more. Foreigners on a tourist visa are exempt from this tax. Furthermore, the tax may apply per room when the room is shared by a taxable and a nontaxable guest.
- Deposit is payable by bank transfer and is due within 72 hours of booking the reservation.
We've listed all charges provided to us by the property, but they may vary based on length of stay or the room booked.
- San Angel 2
- San Angel 2 Santa fe de Antioquia
- Hotel San Angel 2 Santa fe de Antioquia
You should know
- Visitors traveling with a child may be required by the property to present the following documents: At check-in, parents traveling into Colombia with a child under 18 may be obligated to present the child's birth certificate and photo ID (passport for foreign visitors). If a relative or legal guardian is traveling into Colombia with the child, that relative or legal guardian may be obligated to present a notarized consent of travel signed by both parents, along with a copy of both parents' ID. If only one parent is traveling into Colombia with the child, that parent may be required to present a notarized consent of travel signed by the other parent. Visitors planning to travel with children should consult a Colombian consulate office in advance of travel for additional guidance.
- This is an adults-only property and guests under 12 years old aren't allowed.