Book a hotel near McKinley National Memorial, Akron
Wander Wisely with the Travelocity Price Match Guarantee
Hotels near McKinley National Memorial
McKinley National Memorial Hotel & Travel Guide
Take a step back into the distant past as you explore McKinley National Memorial.
To find it, go about 100 miles (161 kilometers) from the state capital, Columbus, to Akron.
Enjoy the facilities at the McKinley Grand Hotel before you head out to see McKinley National Memorial. Being just 1 mile (2 kilometers) away, you're certainly not going to need to rush!
You'll find a few low-cost solutions a quick drive away. Some options include the Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham North Canton and the Americas Best Value Inn Extended Stay.
There's only a few hotels in this area, so make sure you lock in a room early. If you were looking for someplace luxurious, try out the Poggio Amorelli Bed and Breakfast, only 4 miles (6 kilometers) away.
You can enjoy a warm welcome, local hospitality and a delicious meal at Kennedy Barbecue Inc (1420 7th Street Northwest, Canton). The only things to worry about are settling back, having a drink or two and having fun at Alcarr's Lounge (1801 Tuscarawas Street West, Canton). It's just 0.4 miles (0.6 kilometers) away and a popular place to go once the sun has set.
Other Things to Do Near McKinley National MemorialWhen you're finished exploring McKinley National Memorial, get set to experience all that the wider region has available:
- Check out the collections at McKinley Presidential Library & Museum, a local library.
- Check out the fascinating artworks on display at Joseph Saxton Gallery of Photography.
- Attend the event or festival of your choice and admire some of the exhibits that are showcased at Lynda Tuttle's Art Center.
- Fans of all ages should visit Pro Football Hall of Fame. Look back on the big wins and remember the greats.
- Enjoy the wide assortment of creative works at Canton Museum of Art. This esteemed art museum is a fine place to spend an afternoon.