ADVERTISING SPONSORED LISTING
Enter dates to see availability
With a stay at this Dogo Hot Spring hotel, you'll be steps from Isaniwa Shrine and Shiki Memorial Museum. Dogo Onsen and Yunoura Onsen are also within half a mile (1 km).
Dining, spa tub
A restaurant and a spa tub are featured at this hotel. Guests will appreciate free perks like free self parking and WiFi in public areas. A coffee shop, dry cleaning, and luggage storage are also on offer.
Free WiFi, refrigerators
Featuring conveniences like refrigerators and coffee/tea makers, the 53 guestrooms also offer free WiFi and TVs with cable channels. Other amenities include safes, phones, and free toiletries.
Reviews from Trip Advisor
83.0% of guests recommend out of 114 reviews
About the Hotel Mielparque MatsuyamaLocation 123-2 Dogo Himeduka, Matsuyama, Ehime-ken 790-0858
Along with a restaurant, there's a coffee shop/café on site. WiFi is free in public spaces. A spa tub, tour/ticket assistance, and laundry facilities are also featured at Hotel Mielparque Matsuyama. Free self parking is available. Smoking is allowed in designated areas at this 3.5-star Matsuyama hotel.
- 53 guestrooms or units
- Dining venue
- Coffee shop
- 1 conference room
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Dry cleaning
- Self-service laundry
- Front desk (24 hours)
- Storage area for luggage
- Tour and ticket information
- Onsite shopping
- Smoking in designated areas
Family Friendly Amenities
- Free WiFi
- Laundry facilities
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Free self parking
- Airport: Osaka (KIX-Kansai Intl.) (354.3 km / 220.1 mi)
- Train station: Dogo onsen station (0.1 km / 0.1 mi)
- Parking: Free self parking
Hotel Mielparque Matsuyama offers 53 air-conditioned accommodations with safes and complimentary toiletries. Televisions come with cable channels and pay movies. Guests can surf the web using the complimentary wireless Internet access. Refrigerators and coffee/tea makers are provided. Housekeeping is provided daily.
- Cable channels
- Movies for purchase
- Coffee maker
- Housekeeping (daily)
- Toiletries (free)
- Air conditioning
Food & Drink
For a fee, guests can enjoy buffet breakfast daily from 7:00 AM to 9:30 AM.
Seto - This restaurant serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
Recreational amenities at the hotel include a spa tub.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Bicycle rentals on site
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- In-room accessibility
- Check-in time starts at 3 PM
- Check-in time ends at 11 PM
- Check-out by 10 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Cribs (infant beds) are not available.
- No pets allowed
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A cash deposit, credit card, or debit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges.
- No rollaway/extra beds available
- No cribs (infant beds) available
The fees and deposits listed below will be charged at the time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: JPY 1650 per person (approximately)
This may not be a comprehensive list. Fees and deposits are subject to change and might not include tax.
- Mielparque Hotel
- Mielparque Matsuyama
- Mielparque Matsuyama Hotel
- Hotel Mielparque Matsuyama
- Hotel Mielparque
You should know
- As required by the Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare, all international visitors must submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Also, it's required that lodging proprietors photocopy the passports of all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.