Book a hotel near Malasag Eco-Tourism Village and Gardens, Cagayan de Oro
Wander Wisely with the Travelocity Price Match Guarantee
Malasag Eco-Tourism Village and Gardens Hotel & Travel Guide
You'll be pleased you added Malasag Eco-Tourism Village and Gardens to your travel agenda.
You'll find it in Cagayan de Oro, a journey of 490 miles (789 kilometers) out of the nation's capital city, Manila.
Spending your nights in a place that's conveniently located near the action helps ensure a more satisfying trip. Within 2 miles (3 kilometers) of Malasag Eco-Tourism Village and Gardens, you will be able to select from 24 accommodations. A few places to have a look at are the Seda Centrio, 0.1 miles (0.2 kilometers) away, the Red Planet Cagayan De Oro, 0.3 miles (0.5 kilometers) away, and the Hotel Sogo - Cagayan de Oro, situated just 0.9 miles (1.4 kilometers) away.
Do you need a cheap place to stay? Luckily, there are some reasonably priced hotels a short stroll away. You can find your way to the GV Hotel Cagayan de Oro, 0.1 miles (0.2 kilometers) away, or the Goodnews Travellers Inn, 0.4 miles (0.6 kilometers) away.
If you ever get a little stressed from the fast pace of travel, don't sweat the small stuff. You'll be rejuvenated if you spend some time at the Limketkai Luxe Hotel, just 0.6 miles (1.0 kilometer) away.
Once you're done at Malasag Eco-Tourism Village and Gardens, take a five-minute walk to Zagu for a light meal, a cup of coffee or a cold beverage. A notable dining establishment which is also close by is ERSAO TAIWANESE RESTAURANT. It's a marvelous choice if you're particularly hungry or desire something a little more indulgent. Tourists desiring a drink or two might like to have a chat with the bartender at The Voice Republic, also conveniently located within walking distance.
Other Things to Do Near Malasag Eco-Tourism Village and GardensYou should maximize your precious vacation time by discovering the area's other attractions after you've visited Malasag Eco-Tourism Village and Gardens:
- Search for a sale, do some errands or just casually browse the many stores available at Gaisano City Mall.
- Do some serious shopping at Centrio Mall, a well-known shopping destination for locals and visitors alike.
- Take a moment and go for a walk in Vicente de Lara Park, a leafy green oasis.
- Macahambus Hill Cave is a natural formation that you'll enjoy visiting.
- Spend a few hours shopping at Limketkai Center, where you can lay your hands on almost anything, such as fashion items, souvenirs and general supplies.