ADVERTISING SPONSORED LISTING
Enter dates to see availability
Close to airport
At this Lymm hotel, you'll be within half a mile (1 km) of Lymm Dam and 6 miles (10 km) of Dunham Massey Hall and Gardens. Gullivers Kingdom Theme Park and Pyramid and Parr Hall are also within 6 miles (10 km).
Multiple dining options
This hotel doesn't skimp on freebies - guests receive free WiFi and free self parking. Traveling on business? Take advantage of the express check-in, conference center, and conference space. Free parking, express check-out, and dry cleaning are also offered.
Free WiFi, satellite TV
Featuring conveniences like sitting areas and coffee/tea makers, the 63 guestrooms also offer free WiFi and TVs with satellite channels. Other amenities include 24-hour room service, premium bedding, and free bottled water.
About the The Lymm HotelLocation 15 Whitbarrow Road, Lymm, England WA13 9AQ
There are 2 restaurants on site. WiFi is free in public spaces. Event space at this hotel measures 3669 square feet (341 square meters) and includes a conference center. The business-friendly The Lymm Hotel also features dry cleaning/laundry services, 24-hour room service, and express check-in. Limited free parking is available on a first-come, first-served basis. This 3-star Lymm hotel is smoke free.
- 1 building
- 63 guestrooms or units
- 2 levels
- 2 dining venues
- 3669 sq ft of conference space
- 341 sq m of conference space
- Built in 1800
- Conference center
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Dry cleaning
- Front desk (24 hours)
- Express check-in
- Express check-out
- Storage area for luggage
- Front-desk safe
- Wedding services available
- Television in lobby
- Onsite shopping
- No smoking on site
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Free long-term parking , Free self parking , RV, bus, truck parking , Parking (limited spaces)
- Airport: Manchester (MAN) (18.5 km / 11.5 mi)
- Train station: Manchester Glazebrook Station (7.9 km / 4.9 mi)
- Parking: Free self parking and extended parking
The Lymm Hotel offers 63 accommodations with complimentary bottled water and coffee/tea makers. Accommodations offer separate sitting areas. Beds feature premium bedding. Televisions come with satellite channels. Bathrooms include shower/tub combinations, complimentary toiletries, and hair dryers. This Lymm hotel provides complimentary wireless Internet access. Business-friendly amenities include desks and phones. Housekeeping is provided daily.
- Sitting area
- In-room dining (24 hours)
- Satellite channels
- Coffee maker
- Luxury bedding
- Shower and tub combination
- Rollaway beds (surcharge)
- Housekeeping (daily)
- Hair dryer
- Toiletries (free)
- Iron and ironing board
- Ensuite bathroom
Food & Drink
For a fee, guests can enjoy English breakfast daily from 8 AM to 9:30 AM.
Bridgewater Restaurant - This fine-dining restaurant specializes in British cuisine and serves breakfast and dinner. Reservations are required.
Steak and Grill - This restaurant serves lunch, dinner, and light fare. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar. Open daily.
24-hour room service is available.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Golfing nearby
- Mountain biking nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Golf lessons available nearby
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- In-room accessibility
- Check-in time ends at 11 PM
- Check-in time starts at 3 PM
- Minimum check-in age is 18
Special check-in instructions:
24-hour airport shuttle service is available. Fees may apply. Contact the property in advance to get details.
Guests arriving after 11 PM may check-in with the night porter. Early check-in is available for a fee, which varies according to the time of arrival.
Airport transportation is offered 24 hours a day. Fees may apply. For details, please contact the property in advance.
- Check-out by 11 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for GBP 15.0 per night.
- Cribs (infant beds) are not available.
- Pets: GBP 15 per pet, per night, plus a deposit of GBP 10 per night
- Only dogs are allowed
- Restrictions apply
- For more information, you can reach out to the property at the number on the booking confirmation
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
Additional policies and fees may apply when booking more than 7 rooms. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
Guests must contact this hotel in advance to reserve a crib (infant bed), rollaway/extra bed, or sofa bed. please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A cash deposit, credit card, or debit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges.
- No cribs (infant beds) available
The fees and deposits listed below will be charged at the time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for English breakfast: GBP 18.00 for adults and GBP 12.50 for children (approximately)
- Pet deposit: GBP 10 per night
- Pet fee: GBP 15 per pet, per night
- Early check-in fee: GBP 20 (subject to availability)
- Rollaway bed fee: GBP 15.0 per night
- Onsite credit card charges are subject to a surcharge
This may not be a comprehensive list. Fees and deposits are subject to change and might not include tax.
- Hotel Lymm
- Lymm Hotel
- Lymm Hotel Warrington
You should know
- To make arrangements to bring your pet, contact the property directly at the number on your booking confirmation (please see the Fees section for related charges).