ADVERTISING SPONSORED LISTING
Enter dates to see availability
On the beach
A stay at this hotel places you within half a mile (1 km) of Frenzy Water Park Marina Island and 3 miles (5 km) of Kali Amman Temple. Teluk Batik Beach and Fu Lin Kong Temple are also within 3 miles (5 km).
Private beach, dining
This hotel features a private beach, 2 outdoor pools, and a restaurant. Traveling on business? Take advantage of the business center and free WiFi in public areas. Enjoy the fitness center and perks like free self parking.
Free WiFi, refrigerators
Featuring conveniences like refrigerators and coffee/tea makers, the 325 guestrooms also offer free WiFi and balconies or patios. Flat-screen TVs, minibars, and room service are also available.
Reviews from Trip Advisor
30.0% of guests recommend out of 165 reviews
About the Marina Island Pangkor Resort & HotelLocation Laguna 1 Jln Utama Marina Island, Lumut, Perak 32200
Simply step outside to unwind on the hotel's beach. Cool off in one of the 2 outdoor swimming pools at Marina Island Pangkor Resort & Hotel, and enjoy amenities like a children's pool and a fitness center. There's a restaurant on site. Public spaces have free WiFi. Self parking is free. Smoking is allowed in designated areas at this 3-star Lumut hotel.
- 325 guestrooms or units
- 7 levels
- 2 buildings
- 7 conference rooms
- Dining venue
- Business facilities
- Dry cleaning
- Front-desk safe
- Game room or arcade
- Smoking in designated areas
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family Property
- On private beach
- Number of outdoor pools - 2
- Children's pool
- Free WiFi
- Arcade/game room
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Free self parking
- Airport: Ipoh (IPH-Sultan Azlan Shah) (85.3 km / 53 mi)
- Parking: Free self parking
Marina Island Pangkor Resort & Hotel offers 325 air-conditioned accommodations with minibars and complimentary bottled water. Rooms open to balconies or patios. Refrigerators and coffee/tea makers are provided. Bathrooms include shower/tub combinations and complimentary toiletries. This Lumut hotel provides complimentary wireless Internet access. Flat-screen televisions are featured in guestrooms. Irons/ironing boards and hair dryers can be requested. Housekeeping is provided daily.
- Private balcony or patio
- In-room dining (limited hours)
- Flat-screen television
- Premium channels
- Coffee maker
- Shower and tub combination
- Housekeeping (daily)
- Hair dryer available
- Toiletries (free)
- Iron and ironing board available
- Air conditioning
- Ensuite bathroom
Food & Drink
Terumbu Cafe - This restaurant specializes in Malaysian cuisine and serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
2 outdoor swimming pools are on site along with a children's pool. Other recreational amenities include a private beach and a fitness center.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Bicycle rentals on site
- Check-in time starts at 3 PM
- Check-in time ends at 10 PM
- Minimum check-in age is 18
Special check-in instructions:
There is no front desk at this property. If you are planning to arrive after 3 PM please contact the property in advance using the information on the booking confirmation.
This property does not have a front desk. Guests arriving after 3 PM must make advance arrangements by contacting the property using the information on the booking confirmation.
- Check-out by noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for MYR 70.0 per night.
- Cribs (infant beds) are not available.
- Pets and service animals are not allowed at Marina Island Pangkor Resort & Hotel
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A cash deposit or credit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges.
- No cribs (infant beds) available
- No pets or service animals allowed
- Cash or credit card deposit required
Guests will be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Deposit: MYR 100 per stay
- A tax of MYR 10.00 per accommodation, per night is imposed by the country of Malaysia and collected at the property. Permanent residents and Malaysian nationals are exempt from the tax. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
We've listed all charges provided to us by the property, but they may vary based on length of stay or the room booked.
The fees and deposits listed below will be charged at the time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Rollaway bed fee: MYR 70.0 per night
This may not be a comprehensive list. Fees and deposits are subject to change and might not include tax.
- Marina Island Pangkor Resort Hotel Lumut
- Marina Island Pangkor Resort Hotel
- Marina Island Pangkor Lumut
You should know
- Pets and service animals are not allowed on site.