Zig and zag down the icy runs at Lost Valley Ski Resort. It's a heart-thumping experience from the beginning to the end.
Head over to Lewiston if you'd like to check it out. You'll find this destination roughly 90 miles (145 kilometers) from the state capital of Concord.
You won’t be left in the cold when searching for some accommodation near Lost Valley Ski Resort. You can choose from 5 hotels within easy commuting distance. You might like to add the Residence Inn by Marriott Auburn and Hilton Garden Inn Auburn Riverwatch to your shortlist.
Other Things to Do Near Lost Valley Ski Resort
Besides Lost Valley Ski Resort, here is a list of some other things in the area you'll want to do:
- Experience the thrilling university lifestyle for a day by heading to Central Maine Community College on one of the days that tours are conducted.
- If you'd like something to remember your vacation by, think beyond the T-shirts, mugs and fridge magnets, and find the perfect souvenir at Auburn Mall.
- Don't forget to pack your beach towel when you visit Auburn Municipal Beach. It's guaranteed to be a great day.
- Spend a couple of hours or more notching a few birdees at Roy's Driving Range.
- Take a breath of fresh air while enjoying the natural landscape at Mount Apatite Park. There's plenty of space to relax!