If you're on the lookout for something interesting to do during your next vacation, a visit to Mount Apatite Park is an excellent idea.
Lewiston, roughly 90 miles (145 kilometers) outside of Concord, the state capital, is where you'll find it.
You won’t be left in the cold when trying to find accommodation near Mount Apatite Park. You'll discover 7 hotels within 6 miles (10 kilometers) of the action. The Residence Inn by Marriott Auburn and Hilton Garden Inn Auburn Riverwatch are two places to consider.
When you want a memorable dining experience, organize a visit to Mac's Grill (1052 Minot Avenue, Auburn). Just 0.4 miles (0.6 kilometers) away, it's the perfect venue for dinner with family and friends.
Other Things to Do Near Mount Apatite Park
After you're finished with Mount Apatite Park, you aren't going to run out of ideas with all of the other things that are going on in the rest of the area:
- Get in touch with your cultural side and attend a play at Community Little Theatre.
- Toss the ball around and explore the greenery at Bonney Park. You can even bring a picnic and make a day of it.
- Learning more about the history of an area at Androscoggin Historical Society will surely help you to become more appreciative of the land and its citizens during your trip.
- Get a feel for the vitality and heart of this community, and socialize with the locals at Festival Plaza.
- Whether you're a passionate golfer or it's your first foray onto the green, don't miss the chance to play a few rounds at Prospect Hill Golf Course.