ADVERTISING SPONSORED LISTING
Enter dates to see availability
Your stay at this Wandsworth hotel places you within 3 miles (5 km) of Battersea Park and Stamford Bridge Stadium. Clapham Common and Saatchi Gallery are also within 3 miles (5 km).
A full-service spa, an indoor pool, and a restaurant are all featured at this smoke-free hotel. Business travelers can take advantage of the free WiFi in public areas. Enjoy the health club and perks like a free area shuttle.
Free Internet, iPod docks
The 65 guestrooms offer free WiFi and free wired Internet, iPod docks, and 24-hour room service. Other amenities include flat-screen TVs, minibars, and coffee/tea makers.
Reviews from Trip Advisor
84.0% of guests recommend out of 2304 reviews
About the Rafayel on the Left BankLocation 34 Lombard Rd, London, England SW11 3RF
Rafayel on the Left Bank offers its guests a full-service spa, an indoor pool, and a health club. There's a restaurant on site. You can enjoy a drink at the bar/lounge. WiFi is free in public spaces. The luxury Rafayel on the Left Bank also features a spa tub, dry cleaning/laundry services, and 24-hour room service. For a fee, parking is available. This 5-star London hotel is smoke free.
- 65 guestrooms or units
- Dining venue
- Bar or lounge
- 1 conference room
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Dry cleaning
- Front desk (24 hours)
- No smoking on site
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family property
- Indoor pool
- Free WiFi
- Free area shuttle
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi , Free wired Internet
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Self parking (surcharge)
- Airport: London (LHR-Heathrow) (25.4 km / 15.8 mi)
- Train station: London Clapham Junction Station (1.2 km / 0.7 mi)
- Property shuttles: Free area shuttle
- Parking: Self parking available for a surcharge
Rafayel on the Left Bank offers 65 air-conditioned accommodations with iPod docking stations and minibars. Flat-screen televisions are featured in guestrooms. Guests can surf the web using the complimentary wired and wireless Internet access. Business-friendly amenities include desks, laptop-compatible safes, and phones. Additionally, rooms include coffee/tea makers and blackout drapes/curtains. Housekeeping is provided daily.
- IPod dock
- In-room dining (24 hours)
- Flat-screen television
- Premium channels
- Coffee maker
- Cribs (surcharge)
- Rollaway beds (surcharge)
- Housekeeping (daily)
- Laptop safe
- Blackout drapes
- Air conditioning
Food & Drink
For a fee, guests can enjoy buffet breakfast daily.
Banyan on the Thames - This restaurant serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Guests can enjoy alfresco dining (weather permitting).
24-hour room service is available.
An indoor pool and a spa tub are on site. Other recreational amenities include a health club.
Guests can indulge in a pampering treatment at the hotel's full-service spa, River Wellbeing. Services include facials, body wraps, body treatments, and manicures and pedicures. The spa is equipped with a sauna and a steam room. A variety of treatment therapies are provided, including hydrotherapy.
- Sauna in spa
- Steam room in spa
- Manicures and pedicures
- Body wraps
- Body treatments
- Facial treatments
- Hydrotherapy treatments
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- In-room accessibility
- Check-in time starts at 2 PM
- Minimum check-in age is 18
- Check-out by 11 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for GBP 30 per night.
- Cribs (infant beds) are available for GBP 30 per night.
- Pets are welcome
- Certain rooms only, restrictions apply
- You can request a pet-friendly room by reaching out to the property at the number on the booking confirmation
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A credit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges.
Guests will be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Deposit: GBP 50 per night
We've listed all charges provided to us by the property, but they may vary based on length of stay or the room booked.
The fees and deposits listed below will be charged at the time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: GBP 14.95 for adults and GBP 14.95 for children (approximately)
- Self parking fee: GBP 15 per night
- Late check-out fee: GBP 20 (subject to availability)
- Crib (infant bed) fee: GBP 30 per night
- Rollaway bed fee: GBP 30 per night
This may not be a comprehensive list. Fees and deposits are subject to change and might not include tax.
- Left Bank London
- Rafayel Left Bank
- Rafayel Left Bank Hotel
- Rafayel Left Bank Hotel London
- Rafayel Left Bank London
- Rafayel London
- Rafayel On The Left Bank Hotel London
- Rafayel On The Left Bank - Hotel And Spa
- Rafayel On The Left Bank - Hotel & Spa London, England
You should know
- Pets are welcome in certain rooms only; other restrictions apply. To make arrangements for your pet, contact the property directly at the number on your booking confirmation.