You're bound to enjoy your time at Living Adventure.
It's situated in Bayfield, about 270 miles (435 kilometers) from the state capital, Madison.
Savvy travelers looking for somewhere convenient to stay a few nights can pick from 2 potential accommodations, all within 6 miles (10 kilometers) of Living Adventure. The Lucy's Place and Old Rittenhouse Inn should give you at least some of the comforts of home.
Other Things to Do Near Living Adventure
Once you're finished checking out Living Adventure, get ready to take in everything that the rest of the area has to offer:
- Take a seat at a table at Legendary Waters Casino if you're the type who appreciates bright lights and the anticipation when the roulette wheel spins up.
- Start your trip at Madeline Island Ferry Line.
- Water sports fans should visit Dreamcatcher Sailing Day Trips, where there's plenty of activities that will get you in the water.
- Watch the ships as they manoeuvre at Apostle Islands Cruises. This notable cruise terminal is an attraction in itself.
- If you love being out on the water, enquire about the various activities at AnimAashi Sailing Company.