Feeling fortuitous? Dig out your luckiest pair of socks and visit Legendary Waters Casino for a thrilling evening out.
You can visit it in Bayfield, 270 miles (435 kilometers) outside of the state capital, Madison.
Finding a place to stay in the vicinity of Legendary Waters Casino shouldn't be too hard, since there are 2 hotels within 6 miles (10 kilometers). See which catches your eye out of the Lucy's Place and Old Rittenhouse Inn.
Other Things to Do Near Legendary Waters Casino
You should maximize your time by exploring the area's other attractions once you're finished with Legendary Waters Casino:
- If you love being out on the water, check out the various activities at Living Adventure.
- Get to Madeline Island Ferry Line, where you can hop aboard and begin your adventure.
- With welcoming staff and lots of activities, you'll have a great day on the water at Dreamcatcher Sailing Day Trips.
- Look out over the undulating horizon and watch the ships come and go at Apostle Islands Cruises.
- With friendly staff and a choice of activities, you'll have a fun time making a splash at AnimAashi Sailing Company.