Book a hotel near Limketkai Center, Cagayan de Oro
Wander Wisely with the Travelocity Price Match Guarantee
Limketkai Center Hotel & Travel Guide
You'll certainly enjoy your experience at Limketkai Center.
It is in Cagayan de Oro, so if you are flying into Manila, the nation's capital, you'll have a trip of 490 miles (789 kilometers) ahead of you.
Since you'll be visiting Limketkai Center, why wouldn't you book a room in the vicinity? With 24 nearby possibilities, you will be able to locate something that's just right. The Seda Centrio and the Red Planet Cagayan De Oro are popular choices and they're only 0.5 miles (0.8 kilometers) and 0.2 miles (0.3 kilometers) away, respectively. You could also check out the Hotel Sogo - Cagayan de Oro, situated 0.5 miles (0.8 kilometers) away.
Do you need a cheap place to spend the night? Luckily enough, there are a handful of reasonably priced hotels close by. Two examples are the GV Hotel Cagayan de Oro and the Goodnews Travellers Inn, located 0.5 miles (0.8 kilometers) and 0.4 miles (0.6 kilometers) away, respectively.
You won’t feel any buyer's remorse after your experience at the Limketkai Luxe Hotel. It's 0.2 miles (0.3 kilometers) away, making it the only high-end solution that's nearby.
Cafe culture varies wildly from place to place. Order your drink of choice from Figaro, just a quick walk from Limketkai Center, and enjoy the small differences! Also close by is Ramen Tei, which features a greater selection of meals. Recall the highlights of a picture-perfect day and kick back with a drink at Rai-Rai Ken, which is also in the immediate vicinity.
Other Things to Do Near Limketkai CenterYou'll be able to explore a wide range of other attractions after visiting Limketkai Center:
- If you'd like something to remember your vacation by, think beyond the T-shirts, mugs and fridge magnets, and find the ideal memento at Centrio Mall.
- If you are traveling through this area, go to Malasag Eco-Tourism Village and Gardens, a notable hotel.
- Gaisano City Mall is wonderful retail destination, featuring a wide selection of stores and eateries.
- Enjoy a rest and read a magazine in Vicente de Lara Park, an idyllic urban oasis.
- Head to Macahambus Hill Cave, a local cave that is an intriguing place to visit.