What's holding you back? Lake Robbins Ballroom was made to be seen.
If you are interested in experiencing it, make your way to Iowa.
You should plan to spend a little bit of time getting to your accommodation because you won't find any nearby. Many visitors have had a good experience with the Embassy Suites Hotel Des Moines Downtown, the Residence Inn by Marriott Des Moines West and the Des Moines Marriott Downtown, situated 25 miles (40 kilometers), 19 miles (31 kilometers) and 25 miles (40 kilometers) away, respectively.
Other Things to Do Near Lake Robbins Ballroom
You've traveled a long way, and no doubt Lake Robbins Ballroom isn't going to be your only stop. Once you're finished, be sure to have a look at what the rest of the area has to offer:
- You and the family can enjoy an authentic insight into life on the land at Picket Fence Creamery. Guests will meet the farmers, come face to face with the animals and learn all about the inner workings of the farm.
- Iowa Arboretum is a place where lovers of nature can relax, while taking in the various trees and shrubs on view.
- Enjoy the many trees and shrubs on view at Brenton Arboretum, a relaxing way to spend the afternoon.
- Discover the difference between birdies, backswings and bogeys, with a round or two at Beaver Creek Golf Club.
- Connect with nature at the well-known Big Creek State Park, the ideal destination for travelers wanting some time in the outdoors.