Leave you smartphone in the glove compartment and enjoy a break away from the bells and whistles of modern life at Lake Le Aqua Na State Park.
It is situated in Lena. If you aren't quite familiar with the name, it is 180 miles (290 kilometers) from the state capital of Springfield.
Even though there are no accommodation options near Lake Le Aqua Na State Park, you can find some that are within an easy drive. Situated 75 miles (121 kilometers) away, the Hotel Blackhawk, Autograph Collection is a good choice. The Eagle Ridge Resort and Spa, 25 miles (40 kilometers) away, and the Covington Manor, a drive of 60 miles (97 kilometers), are two more to look up.
Other Things to Do Near Lake Le Aqua Na State Park
Once you've finished with Lake Le Aqua Na State Park, you can look into the region's other attractions:
- Witness lovely scenery and appreciate nature at Lake Le-Aqua-Na State Park.
- If you're a golfer and wouldn't mind playing a quick round, pay a visit to Stagecoach Golf Course.
- A fun walk along the well-known Jane Addams Recreation Trail will provide nature lovers with scenic vistas and a refreshing break from the buzz of busy tourist sites.
- You and your friends will like a fragrant journey through the regional notes that are showcased at Famous Fossil Winery.
- If you love nature, Apple River Canyon State Park is a place you will certainly appreciate. Have a relaxing day and go for a hike and picnic in the fresh air.