Pet owners shouldn't miss Galena, a city known for its shopping, and sights like Old Market House and Old Blacksmith Shop. Take your pick from Travelocity's 27 pet-friendly hotels and accommodations in Galena and bring your pooch along!
How to Wander Wisely in Galena with Your Pet
- Enjoy the fresh air at Horseshoe Mound and Casper Bluff Land and Water Reserve.
- Other things to see include Washburne House Historic Site, Grant Home, and Belvedere Mansion.
- Need a pet store? Try Wild Birds Unlimited.
- For vet care, Territory Veterinary Clinic, Veterinary Associates - Galena, and Galena Square Veterinary Clinic: Burns Molly DVM are located in the area.
Best Pet-Friendly Hotels in Galena
- Stoney Creek Inn Galena
Dogs are allowed for a fee at this 2-star hotel, although restrictions apply. Guests appreciate its location and comfy beds.
- Best Western Plus Dubuque Hotel & Conference Center
Cats and dogs are allowed for a fee at this 3-star hotel, although restrictions apply. Guests appreciate the breakfast and restaurant.
- Quality Inn
Pets are allowed for a fee at this 2.5-star hotel. Guests appreciate the pool and helpful staff.
Pet-Friendly Times to Vacation in Galena
Weather can make a huge difference, especially if you're hoping to spend time outdoors. We have gathered the average day and night temperatures to help plan your trip in Galena.
From January to March, average temperatures range from 52°F in the daytime to 11°F at night. Between April and June, the daytime average is 82°F and the nighttime average is 33°F.
From July to September, average temperatures range from 82°F in the daytime to 45°F at night. Between October and December, the daytime average is 66°F and the nighttime average is 12°F.