ADVERTISING SPONSORED LISTING
Enter dates to see availability
In Lago Sul
At this Lago Sul hotel, you'll be within half a mile (1 km) of Lake Paranoa and 6 miles (10 km) of Jardim Zoologico de Brasilia. Dom Bosco Sanctuary and Metropolitan Cathedral are within 9 miles (15 km).
Free WiFi, LED TVs
The 14 guestrooms have 13 bedrooms and offer free WiFi. Other amenities include LED TVs with cable channels.
Reviews from Trip Advisor
% of guests recommend out of 2 reviews
About the Siesta Box BrasíliaLocation Lago Sul, Lago Sul, DF 71608-900
Siesta Box Brasília offers its guests an elevator (lift). The front desk is open around the clock. This Lago Sul hotel is smoke free.
- 14 guestrooms or units
- No smoking on site
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
- Airport: Brasilia (BSB-Brasilia Intl. - President Juscelino Kubitschek) (1.4 km / 0.9 mi)
Siesta Box Brasília offers 14 accommodations with air conditioning. 32-inch LED televisions come with cable channels. This Lago Sul hotel provides complimentary wireless Internet access. Housekeeping is provided daily.
- LED television
- Cable channels
- Housekeeping (daily)
- Sound-insulated rooms
- Air conditioning
- Wheelchair accessible
- Minimum check-in age is 18
Special check-in instructions:
There is no front desk at this property. To make arrangements for check-in please contact the property at least 72 hours before arrival using the information on the booking confirmation.
This property does not provide bathrooms. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
Guests must contact this property in advance for check-in instructions and door lock code information. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
This property does not have a front desk. To arrange for check-in, guests must contact the property at least 72 hours prior to arrival using the information on the booking confirmation.
- Check-out by noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! One child stays free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Cribs (infant beds) are not available.
- Pets are welcome and stay free
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed. No onsite parking is available. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A cash deposit, credit card, or debit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges. No onsite parking is available.
- Noise-free rooms not guaranteed
- No rollaway/extra beds available
- No cribs (infant beds) available
- Pets allowed (no fees)
- 24-hour check-in
- Siesta Box Brasília Hotel DF
- Siesta Box Brasília Lago Sul
You should know
- Upon check-in, parents or a legal guardian traveling with children under 18 years old are obligated to present the child's birth certificate and an identity card with photo (passport, for example). For international travels from Brazil, if just one of the parents is traveling with the child, the parent must present—in addition to the child's certificate of birth and identity card with photo—a letter authorizing the trip signed by the other parent with a notarial certification of signature. If the parents or the legal guardian, as applicable, cannot or are unwilling to give this authorization, a judicial authorization is required. People intending to travel to Brazil with children must consult with the Brazilian consulate prior to traveling for more information.
- Registered guests are the only ones allowed to be in guestrooms.