Pet owners shouldn't miss Knoxville, a city known for its art galleries, and sights like Sunsphere Tower and Women's Basketball Hall of Fame. You can choose from Travelocity's 88 pet-friendly hotels and accommodations in Knoxville and bring your pooch along!
How to Wander Wisely in Knoxville with Your Pet
- Enjoy the fresh air at Ijams Nature Center, Charles Krutch Park, and Volunteer Landing Park.
- Other things to see include Knoxville Zoological Gardens, East Tennessee History Center, and St. John's Episcopal Cathedral.
- Need a pet store? Try Aquarium, Pet Supplies Plus, or Puppy Zone.
- For vet care, PetSmart, Humane Society Of The Tennessee Valley, and Knoxville Animal Clinic are located in the area.
Featured Pet-Friendly Hotels in Knoxville
- La Quinta Inn & Suites Knoxville Central Papermill
Pets stay free at this 2.5-star hotel, although restrictions apply. Guests appreciate its location and spacious rooms.
- Baymont by Wyndham Knoxville/Cedar Bluff
Dogs are allowed for a fee at this 2.5-star hotel, although restrictions apply. Guests appreciate its quiet location and quiet rooms.
- Best Western Knoxville Suites - Downtown
Pets are allowed for a fee at this 2.5-star hotel. Guests appreciate the family amenities and helpful staff.
Pet-Friendly Times to Vacation in Knoxville
Weather can make or break your trip, especially if you're hoping to spend time outdoors. We have gathered the average day and night temperatures to help better plan your time in Knoxville.
From January to March, average temperatures range from 66°F in the daytime to 29°F at night. Between April and June, the daytime average is 88°F and the nighttime average is 43°F.
From July to September, average temperatures range from 88°F in the daytime to 55°F at night. Between October and December, the daytime average is 76°F and the nighttime average is 30°F.