Book a hotel near Kathryn Albertson Park, Boise
Wander Wisely with the Travelocity Price Match Guarantee
Hotels near Kathryn Albertson Park
Kathryn Albertson Park Hotel & Travel Guide
At Kathryn Albertson Park, you'll feel a weight lift as you let go of all of the worries of city living. Take a relaxing stroll, enjoy the fresh air and watch the birds flying overhead. Your body will thank you for it later.
If you and your fellow travelers are considering going to see it, you'll need to head on over to Boise, the capital of the state.
If you've got your eyes peeled for the perfect accommodation, you'll be able to take your pick from 15 candidates that are within 2 miles (3 kilometers) of Kathryn Albertson Park. Many travelers like the Hotel 43, The Grove Hotel and Hampton Inn & Suites Boise-Downtown, 0.9 miles (1.4 kilometers), 1 mile (2 kilometers) and 1 mile (2 kilometers) away, respectively.
Do you need an economical place to spend a night? Luckily, there are a handful of moderately priced hotels a short walk away. A couple of examples are the Safari Inn Downtown and the Cabana Inn, situated 0.9 miles (1.4 kilometers) and 0.7 miles (1.1 kilometer) away, respectively.
For travelers that like to taste every bite of your favorite dish, head to treasure valley menu guide (770 South 13th Street, Boise). When dinner's done, if you're in the mood for a beverage, head over to Symposion (2801 Fletcher Street, Boise).
Other Things to Do Near Kathryn Albertson ParkIf you are hoping to stuff as much as possible into your vacation, here's a sample of what else is going on:
- You shouldn't have to leave the city to spend time in the fresh air and relaxing atmosphere of parkland spaces. Ann Morrison Park awaits.
- If you wish to stay fit while traveling, why not work up a sweat at Rhodes Skate Park? This popular park will lead you away from the gym and into the fresh air.
- A fun walk along Ridge to River Trail System always rewards lovers of nature with beautiful scenes and a refreshing break from the noise of busy tourist sites.
- Those who follow Judaism and would like to find a synagogue, check out Ahavath Beth Israel Synagogue.
- Wander around and enjoy the exhibition pieces at Boise Art Glass.