Book a hotel near Kagay-an Resort, Cagayan de Oro
Wander Wisely with the Travelocity Price Match Guarantee
Kagay-an Resort Hotel & Travel Guide
A visit to Kagay-an Resort is always an interesting experience.
You'll be glad you made the journey to its home in Cagayan de Oro, 490 miles (789 kilometers) from Manila, the nation's capital.
If you're sick of choosing between eating a fancy meal and buying plenty of campy souvenirs, free up some of your cash by booking a room at one of the area's low-cost accommodations. You will find the Hotel Sogo - Cagayan de Oro and the GV Hotel Cagayan de Oro a reasonable distance away.
A couple of nights at the Limketkai Luxe Hotel will be worth every cent. It is the one high-end hotel in the vicinity, 3 miles (5 kilometers) away.
Travelers with a sweet-tooth will find it a supreme test of willpower to say "no" to some of the tantalizing baked goods at Joshua's Place (B6 L11 Melecia Homes, Upper, South Diversion Road, Cagayan de Oro). As the sun starts fading away from view, you'll no doubt start thinking about dinner. If you don't feel like straying too far afield, Elarvee (South Diversion Road, Macasandig, Cagayan de Oro) will be sure to satisfy.
Other Things to Do Near Kagay-an ResortTake advantage of your precious vacation time by discovering the region's other attractions after you've visited Kagay-an Resort:
- Take a few moments alone for contemplation while you admire Plaza de los Heroes.
- SM City Cagayan de Oro is an excellent shopping destination, boasting a wide variety of stores and food options.
- Fine-tune your swing and attempt to knock a few strokes off your scorecard at Pueblo de Oro Golf Course.
- A significant place of worship in the area is St Augustine Cathedral. Admire its beautiful façade or find out if there is a chance to see inside.
- Discover the lives and practices of people from different cultures at Museo de Oro.