Pet lovers shouldn't miss the chance to visit Jersey City, a cosmopolitan city known for its skyscrapers and riverfront, as well as attractions like Colgate Clock and MetLife Stadium. You can choose from Travelocity's 46 pet-friendly hotels and accommodations in Jersey City and bring your four-legged friends along!
How to Wander Wisely in Jersey City with Your Pet
- Enjoy the fresh air at Van Vorst Park, Meluso Park, and Hamilton Park.
- Other things to see include Jersey City City Hall, Hudson and Manhattan Railroad Powerhouse, and Jersey City Public Library.
- Need a pet store? Try Petland Discounts - Ninth Avenue, Petland Discounts, or Fish and Aquarium Services - New York.
- For vet care, The Animal Medical Center, Banfield Pet Hospital, and The Humane Society of New York are located in the area.
Featured Pet-Friendly Hotels in Jersey City
- Washington Street Apartments at Marbella
Pets are allowed for a fee at this 3.5-star apartment, although restrictions apply. Guests appreciate the pool and WiFi.
- Candlewood Suites - Jersey City
Pets are allowed for a fee at this 2.5-star hotel. Guests appreciate the restaurant and family amenities.
- Sheraton Lincoln Harbor Hotel
Pets stay free at this 3.5-star hotel, although restrictions apply. Guests appreciate the bar and pool.
Pet-Friendly Times to Vacation in Jersey City
Weather can make or break your trip, especially if you want to spend time wandering around the city. Here are the average temperatures to help plan your time in Jersey City.
From January to March, average temperatures range from 56°F in the daytime to 24°F at night. Between April and June, the daytime average is 85°F and the nighttime average is 39°F.
From July to September, average temperatures range from 86°F in the daytime to 54°F at night. Between October and December, the daytime average is 71°F and the nighttime average is 26°F.