ADVERTISING SPONSORED LISTING
Enter dates to see availability
Heart of Indianapolis
A stay at this Downtown Indianapolis hotel places you steps from Indiana Convention Center and a 5-minute walk from Circle Center Mall. Eiteljorg Museum of American Indians and Western Art and Bankers Life Fieldhouse are also within half a mile (1 km).
This hotel features a restaurant, an indoor pool, and a bar/lounge. Traveling on business? Take advantage of the 24-hour business center, express check-out, and valet parking. There's a 24-hour fitness center on site, and a 24-hour front desk and a coffee shop are also provided.
Soaking tubs, comfy beds
Boasting deep soaking bathtubs, the 575 guestrooms also offer WiFi and pillowtop beds. Flat-screen TVs come with digital channels, and other amenities include wired Internet and 24-hour room service.
The Westin Indianapolis ratings based on 11 Verified Reviews
Guest reviews for The Westin Indianapolis
May 6, 2019 by Guest Relations
Thank you for leaving us feedback about your recent stay. We are so pleased to hear you had a pleasant experience here at The Westin Indianapolis! I will pass on your kind words to our staff, who will very much appreciate it. Thank you for staying with us and we hope to have you again!
Dec 19, 2018 by Guest Relations
Thank you for your feedback. We are so pleased to hear you enjoyed your stay and hope to welcome you back!
Mar 2, 2018 by Guest relations
We always try to provide our guests with an excellent experience, and I'm sorry we did not achieve this for you. I appreciate your feedback and be assured I will share your comments with my team. Please give us a call regarding your overcharge and we will be happy to fix it.
Beautiful hotel within walking distance to many a.
Convenient with great staff
Convenient to convention I was attending.
About the The Westin IndianapolisLocation 241 W Washington Street, Indianapolis, IN 46204
The Westin Indianapolis offers its guests an indoor pool, a spa tub, and a 24-hour fitness center. There's a restaurant on site, as well as a coffee shop/café. You can enjoy a drink at the bar/lounge. WiFi and wired Internet are available in public spaces for a fee. Business amenities include a 24-hour business center and limo/town car service. Event space at this hotel measures 39,000 square feet (4 square meters) and includes conference space. The business-friendly The Westin Indianapolis also features multilingual staff, concierge services, and dry cleaning/laundry services. For a fee, parking is available. This 4-star Indianapolis hotel is smoke free.
- 1 building
- 575 guestrooms or units
- 15 levels
- 39,000 sq ft of conference space
- 4 sq m of conference space
- Dining venue
- Bar or lounge
- Coffee shop
- Business center (24 hours)
- Conference space
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Dry cleaning
- Front desk (24 hours)
- Express check-out
- Staff is multilingual
- Storage area for luggage
- Front-desk safe
- Car service
- No smoking on site
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family Property
- Indoor pool
Available in all rooms: WiFi (surcharge) , Wired Internet access (surcharge)
Available in some public areas: WiFi (surcharge) , Wired Internet access - surcharge
Valet parking (surcharge)
- Airport: Indianapolis, IN (IND-Indianapolis Intl.) (21 km / 13.1 mi)
- Train station: Indianapolis Station (0.8 km / 0.5 mi)
- Property shuttles: Area shuttle
- Parking: Valet parking available for a surcharge
The Westin Indianapolis offers 575 air-conditioned accommodations with laptop-compatible safes and coffee/tea makers. Pillowtop beds feature down comforters and premium bedding. 32-inch flat-screen televisions come with premium digital channels and pay movies. Bathrooms include shower/tub combinations with deep soaking bathtubs and rainfall showerheads. Bathrooms are also outfitted with bathrobes, complimentary toiletries, and hair dryers. In-room wired and wireless Internet access is available for a surcharge. Business-friendly amenities include desks and phones. Housekeeping is offered daily and hypo-allergenic bedding can be requested.
- Pillowtop beds
- Deep soaking tub
- In-room dining (24 hours)
- Flat-screen television
- Digital channels
- Premium channels
- Movies for purchase
- Coffee maker
- Luxury bedding
- Hypo-allergenic bedding
- Down blanket
- Shower and tub combination
- Rainfall showerhead
- Housekeeping (daily)
- Hair dryer
- Laptop safe
- Toiletries (free)
- Iron and ironing board
- Climate control (air conditioning)
- Ensuite bathroom
- Connecting rooms available
Food & Drink
For a fee, guests can enjoy breakfast daily.
Restaurant and Bar - This family restaurant serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar.
24-hour room service is available.
An indoor pool and a spa tub are on site. Other recreational amenities include a 24-hour fitness center.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Golfing nearby
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- In-room accessibility
- Check-in time starts at 3 PM
- Minimum check-in age is 21
- Check-out by noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Children stay free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Cribs (infant beds) are not available.
- Pets are welcome and stay free
- Only dogs are allowed
- Weight limit: 40 lb
- Restrictions apply
- For more information, you can reach out to the property at the number on the booking confirmation
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A cash deposit, credit card, or debit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges.
- No rollaway/extra beds available
- No cribs (infant beds) available
- Pets allowed (no fees)
The fees and deposits listed below will be charged at the time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: USD 14.95 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: USD 13.95 per night (rates may vary)
- Fee for in-room wired Internet: USD 13.95 per night (rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: USD 13.95 per night (rates may vary)
- Fee for wired Internet in public areas: USD 13.95 per night (rates may vary)
- Valet parking fee: USD 45.00 per night (in/out privileges)
This may not be a comprehensive list. Fees and deposits are subject to change and might not include tax.
- Indianapolis Westin
- Westin Hotel Indianapolis
- Westin Indianapolis
- The Westin Indianapolis Hotel Indianapolis
- Westin Indianapolis Hotel
You should know
- Reservations are needed for massage services and spa treatments. For reservations, contact the hotel before arrival using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- Connecting/adjoining rooms are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property at the number on your booking confirmation.
- To make arrangements for your pet, contact the property directly using the information on your booking confirmation.