ADVERTISING SPONSORED LISTING
Enter dates to see availability
Within a 10-minute walk of the hotel, you'll find Engenheiro Greenhalgh Plaza and Museum of Sacred Art. Basilica of the Good Lord Jesus and Church of Iguape are also within half a mile (1 km).
A restaurant and an outdoor pool are featured at this hotel. Guests will appreciate free perks like free self parking and WiFi in public areas.
Reviews from Trip Advisor
100.0% of guests recommend out of 14 reviews
About the Hotel DaluLocation Av. Papa João XXIII, 550, Iguape, SP 11920-000
Hotel Dalu offers its guests an outdoor pool and a children's pool. There's a restaurant on site. Free breakfast is available. Public spaces have free WiFi. Self parking is free.
- 1 building
- 1 floor
- 19 guestrooms or units
- Breakfast available (free)
- Dining venue
Family Friendly Amenities
- Outdoor pool
- Children's pool
- Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Free self parking
- Airport: Sao Paulo (GRU-Guarulhos - Governor Andre Franco Montoro Intl.) (236.1 km / 146.7 mi)
- Parking: Free self parking
Hotel Dalu offers 19 accommodations.
Food & Drink
Guests are served free breakfast.
Hotel Dalu has a restaurant on site.
An outdoor pool and a children's pool are on site.
- Check-in time starts at 1 PM
- Check-out by noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A cash deposit, credit card, or debit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges.
- Dalu Hotel
- Dalu Iguape
- Hotel Dalu Iguape
You should know
- Upon check-in, parents or a legal guardian traveling with children under 18 years old are obligated to present the child's birth certificate and an identity card with photo (passport, for example). For international travels from Brazil, if just one of the parents is traveling with the child, the parent must present—in addition to the child's certificate of birth and identity card with photo—a letter authorizing the trip signed by the other parent with a notarial certification of signature. If the parents or the legal guardian, as applicable, cannot or are unwilling to give this authorization, a judicial authorization is required. People intending to travel to Brazil with children must consult with the Brazilian consulate prior to traveling for more information.