Book a hotel near Ice Palace Saint Petersburg, St. Petersburg
Wander Wisely with the Travelocity Price Match Guarantee
Hotels near Ice Palace Saint Petersburg
Ice Palace Saint Petersburg Hotel & Travel Guide
Cheer along with other fans and enjoy the exhilarating atmosphere of a big event at Ice Palace Saint Petersburg.
To see it, along with a good variety of other attractions, pack your things and head to the much-loved city of St. Petersburg.
You don’t need to wander far to find a hotel. There are 22 possibilities within 6 miles (10 kilometers) of Ice Palace Saint Petersburg. You can add the Nautilus Inn and Mercury Hotel to your shortlist.
Rest your head at one of the low-cost accommodations nearby. Why not opt for one of the Pilau and the Ostrovok?
After you've made your way through all the attractions, spend the night at one of the few elegant hotels that are a quick drive away. Rooms at the Hotel Moscow and Smolninskaya Hotel are ideal choices.
When you're finished at Ice Palace Saint Petersburg, take a five-minute walk to Rayskiy Sad, Kafe and enjoy a cup of coffee and the comfy surroundings. A good option for travelers wanting a more complete dining experience is Rubli, Set' Restoranov Bystrogo Obsluzhivaniya. Once again, you won't have to roam too far to get there. If that's not enough, consider stopping for an alcoholic beverage at Dublin Pub.
Other Things to Do Near Ice Palace Saint PetersburgHere are a few more of the region's other popular diversions:
- Immerse yourself in the world of theater when you buy a ticket to one of the many plays currently running at Buff Theater.
- A cemetery usually isn't the top sightseeing priority on most people's touring itineraries, but you'll find that Tikhivin Cemetery has an interesting story to tell about the history of the region.
- Lovers of creative works should plan to visit Museum of the Imperial Porcelain Factory where they'll certainly be inspired.
- Alexander Nevsky Lavra is an important place of worship catering to area residents.
- As the water moves underneath Bolsheokhtinsky Bridge, think about the incredible labor that was required to create this significant bridge.
If you're after a convenient way to get to Ice Palace Saint Petersburg, all you have to do is get on the train to St. Petersburg Ladozh, 1 mile (2 kilometers) away.