If you're searching for something engaging to do during your travels, a trip to Horsetooth Mountain Park is a great idea.
You can find it in Fort Collins, about 55 miles (89 kilometers) out of the state capital, Denver.
Hotels do not exist in the area surrounding Horsetooth Mountain Park. Handy places are the Four Seasons Hotel Denver, 55 miles (89 kilometers) away, The Ritz-Carlton, Denver, 55 miles (89 kilometers) away, and the Winter Park Premier Townhomes, 50 miles (80 kilometers) away.
Other Things to Do Near Horsetooth Mountain Park
Whether you'd like to venture down the road less traveled or check out the more popular sights, you won't run out of things to do after your trip to Horsetooth Mountain Park:
- South Bay Campground at Horsetooth Reservoir is an excellent choice to make a home away from home for the week, whether you have a caravan, van or tent.
- Get in on the natural beauty at Blue Lakes Trail. This local hiking trail is popular with both locals and tourists.
- You definitely don't need to leave the city to enjoy the fresh air and relaxing atmosphere of beautiful parkland spaces. Spring Canyon Community Park awaits tourists and local people alike.
- If you need an outdoor adventure, you should stop by Bobcat Ridge Natural Area, a lovely local recreational area.
- A calm and protected reserve, Rotary Park is a great place to unwind.