Devil's Backbone Nature Trail the perfect place to go for those seeking some time in nature.
To see it, you'll have to travel 45 miles (72 kilometers) from the state capital, Denver, until you arrive at Fort Collins.
If you're after a nice hotel that is fairly close to Devil's Backbone Nature Trail, the Riverview RV Park - A Cruise Inn Park, is your best option. It's situated just 0.8 miles (1.3 kilometers) away.
Other Things to Do Near Devil's Backbone Nature Trail
On top of Devil's Backbone Nature Trail, here's a list of some other things in the area you may want to do:
- You can show off your stance, posture and swing at Mariana Butte Golf Course.
- Head out into nature with a fun excursion to Bobcat Ridge Natural Area, a popular recreational area.
- Olde Course at Loveland is the perfect place to play a few rounds and enjoy some socializing.
- Get back to nature at Coyote Ridge Natural Area. Bring along a lunch, and spend the day drinking in the natural beauty.
- At Benson Sculpture Garden, you will find a variety of sculpted artworks lying among foliage in a quiet garden environment.