Recognized as one of the area's most popular nature-based attractions, Horseshoe Bend will interest those with a passion for nature.
Page, where it can be found, lies 240 miles (386 kilometers) from the capital city of the state, Phoenix.
If you're not eager to waste a good deal of time commuting, look into the Days Inn Page AZ, only 2 miles (3 kilometers) away from Horseshoe Bend.
If you're just looking for a solid roof over your head, try one of the handful of reasonably priced solutions that are a few minutes drive away. Some examples are the Super 8 Page/Lake Powell and the Knights Inn Page AZ.
Other Things to Do Near Horseshoe Bend
You'll be able to stop by a wide range of other attractions after visiting Horseshoe Bend:
- Take a walk and see the unspoiled land at Navajo Village.
- Golf is a great way to relax and exercise at the same time. So if you'd like to give it a try, book a tee time at Lake Powell National Golf Course.
- Explore the world of history and enjoy an exciting family outing with a visit to Powell Museum.
- If you're in need of an outdoor adventure, visit Rainbow Bridge National Monument, a popular local recreational area.
- Carl Hayden Visitor Center can provide you with everything you need to ensure you make the most of your visit.