ADVERTISING SPONSORED LISTING
Enter dates to see availability
Within a 10-minute walk of the hotel, you'll find Catedral de Nuestra Senora del Rosario and Plaza Municipal de Mercado. Also, Navarro Bridge is within half a mile (1 km) and Hospital San Juan De Dios is within 2 miles (3 km).
Dining, outdoor pool
A restaurant and an outdoor pool are featured at this hotel. Guests will appreciate free perks like free self parking and WiFi in public areas. A garden, laundry facilities, and concierge services are also on offer.
Free WiFi, LCD TVs
In addition to LCD TVs with cable channels, the 12 guestrooms offer free WiFi and room service. Showers and free toiletries are also available.
Reviews from Trip Advisor
% of guests recommend out of 17 reviews
About the Hotel Boutique TerracotaLocation Calle 5 No 5-41, Honda, Tolima 732040
There's a restaurant on site. WiFi is free in public spaces. An outdoor pool, tour/ticket assistance, and a garden are also featured at Hotel Boutique Terracota. Self parking is free. This 3-star Honda hotel is smoke free.
- 12 guestrooms or units
- Dining venue
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Self-service laundry
- Front desk (24 hours)
- Tour and ticket information
- No smoking on site
Family Friendly Amenities
- Outdoor pool
- Free WiFi
- Laundry facilities
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Free self parking
- Parking: Free self parking
Hotel Boutique Terracota offers 12 accommodations with complimentary toiletries. 38-inch LCD televisions come with cable channels. Bathrooms include showers. Guests can surf the web using the complimentary wireless Internet access. Housekeeping is provided daily.
- In-room dining (limited hours)
- LCD television
- Cable channels
- Housekeeping (daily)
- Toiletries (free)
- Ensuite bathroom
Food & Drink
For a fee, guests can enjoy full breakfast daily from 6 AM to 11 AM.
Hotel Boutique Terracota has a restaurant on site.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
Recreational amenities at the hotel include an outdoor pool.
- Check-in time starts at 3:00 PM
- Minimum check-in age is 18
- Check-out by noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Cribs (infant beds) are not available.
- Pets are welcome
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A cash deposit for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges.
- No rollaway/extra beds available
- No cribs (infant beds) available
- Cash Deposit Required
Guests will be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- The national sales tax (19%) is charged upon check-out to citizens of Colombia regardless of length of stay and to foreigners staying 60 consecutive days or more. Foreigners on a tourist visa are exempt from this tax. Furthermore, the tax may apply per room when the room is shared by a taxable and a nontaxable guest.
We've listed all charges provided to us by the property, but they may vary based on length of stay or the room booked.
The fees and deposits listed below will be charged at the time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for full breakfast: COP 9500 per person (approximately)
This may not be a comprehensive list. Fees and deposits are subject to change and might not include tax.
- Hotel Boutique Terracota
- Boutique Terracota
- Hotel Boutique Terracota Hotel
- Hotel Boutique Terracota Honda
- Hotel Boutique Terracota Hotel Honda
You should know
- Visitors traveling with a child may be required by the property to present the following documents: At check-in, parents traveling into Colombia with a child under 18 may be obligated to present the child's birth certificate and photo ID (passport for foreign visitors). If a relative or legal guardian is traveling into Colombia with the child, that relative or legal guardian may be obligated to present a notarized consent of travel signed by both parents, along with a copy of both parents' ID. If only one parent is traveling into Colombia with the child, that parent may be required to present a notarized consent of travel signed by the other parent. Visitors planning to travel with children should consult a Colombian consulate office in advance of travel for additional guidance.