You're certain to have an enjoyable experience at Holbrook Island Sanctuary.
You'll be able to explore it by traveling to Camden, 140 miles (225 kilometers) outside of the state capital, Concord.
Part of what makes Holbrook Island Sanctuary so appealing is its location. However, be forewarned that there are no hotels nearby. Well-frequented choices are the Camden Harbour Inn, 18 miles (29 kilometers) away, The Bluenose Inn, 30 miles (48 kilometers) away, and the Camden Windward Inn, 17 miles (27 kilometers) away.
Other Things to Do Near Holbrook Island Sanctuary
You've been traveling for quite some time, and no doubt Holbrook Island Sanctuary is just the start. Once you've taken it in, be sure to experience what the rest of the area has available:
- Go on a tour of Wilson Museum and learn about various manifestations of culture.
- There is nowhere better to escape the daily grind than Fort Madison State Park. Enjoy a book, casually kick a ball around with the kids or take off your shoes and feel the grass between your toes in this leafy urban oasis.
- Go on a walk through Maine Maritime Academy, and appreciate the historic buildings and campus.
- Golf is a great way to unwind while getting some exercise. So if you're looking to have a hit, book a round at Castline Golf Club.
- Take a stroll through a historic location when you tour Fort George Park.