Book a hotel near Hacienda Santa Barbara Mall, Santa Barbara Alta
Wander Wisely with the Travelocity Price Match Guarantee
Hotels near Hacienda Santa Barbara Mall
Hacienda Santa Barbara Mall Hotel & Travel Guide
Hacienda Santa Barbara Mall is certainly a place worth exploring.
If you've always wanted to visit Bogota, the nation's capital, here's your excuse!
Vacationers who are here for a brief stay might like to stay near Hacienda Santa Barbara Mall. There are 124 hotels within 2 miles (3 kilometers) of the attraction. Take a look at the Four Seasons Hotel Bogota and the 101 Park House, situated 2 miles (3 kilometers) and 2 miles (3 kilometers) away, respectively. One other great choice, the Sofitel Bogota Victoria Regia, is only 2 miles (3 kilometers) away.
If you're the kind of visitor that is fine without fancy facilities and services, you may book a room at one of the low-cost hotels in the surrounding area. Why not select from one of the ibis Bogota Museo and the Los Andes Hostel?
Those that adore the finer things will be spoiled for choice because of the assortment of high-quality hotels available close by. You can confirm a booking at the 93 Luxury Suites & Residences or the NH Collection Bogotá Teleport Royal, located 2 miles (3 kilometers) and 0.2 miles (0.3 kilometers) away, respectively.
Once you're done with Hacienda Santa Barbara Mall, take a leisurely stroll over to Cosechas Expertos en Bebidas! C.C. SANTA BARBARA and enjoy a steaming mug of coffee and the comfortable surrounds. If you want something more substantial, San Ginés, Colombia is also within close reach and offers a variety of delectable meals. If you find that the dusk light arouses a thirst, stop by Cocktails for a cool beer or a soft drink on the way back to the hotel.
Other Things to Do Near Hacienda Santa Barbara MallIf you have extra time, you'll want to investigate what else is available in the region:
- Track down some unique gifts for your family back home and relax with a freshly made snack at Usaquén Flea Market.
- Spend a couple of hours shopping at UniCentro, where you can purchase almost everything, from general supplies, to souvenirs and clothes.
- World Trade Center stands out among the many other business locations in the region.
- If you're searching for a place to ponder the religious aspects of life, make your way to Iglesia de San Francisco.
- Country Club is a great place to play a few rounds and socialize.
When planning your visit to Hacienda Santa Barbara Mall, consider taking the metro. The nearest station, Train Station Usaquén, is 0.4 miles (0.6 kilometers) away.