Book a Hotel Near Plaza de las Americas Shopping Mall, Bogota
Wander Wisely with the Travelocity Price Match Guarantee
Hotels near Plaza de las Americas Shopping Mall
Plaza de las Americas Shopping Mall Hotel & Travel Guide
If you're searching around for something to keep you occupied on your vacation, a trip to Plaza de las Americas Shopping Mall is a great choice.
It is just one of a variety of things to see and do in Bogota, the national capital.
There are 2 accommodations in the area, so it's a good idea to book ahead of time. The Aparta-Hotel Villa Ines and Hotel Kensy are within 2 miles (3 kilometers) of Plaza de las Americas Shopping Mall.
If you think traveling the world is more about experiencing new cultures than staying in plush establishments, check out the inexpensive accommodations that are a short commute away. You may like to make some inquiries at the Casa Platypus - Hostel and the ibis Bogota Museo.
This could be the perfect time to spend your cash on something really special. Treat yourself to a wonderful stay at one of the high-quality hotels not too far from here. You might want to check availability at the JW Marriott Hotel Bogota and Four Seasons Hotel Bogota.
Located close by, Taca Ron is the ideal place to grab a coffee and a quick bite. When you're looking for somewhere with a more extensive menu, La Parrilla will satisfy a hungry tummy. For all of those travelers that love capping off the day with a relaxed beer or wine right in the area, the barkeep at Comiandy will be serving up drinks until late into the night.
Other Things to Do Near Plaza de las Americas Shopping MallWhen you're finished at Plaza de las Americas Shopping Mall, you're not likely to be at a loss for things to do with all of the other things that are available in the area:
- Your family is certain to have fantastic fun with the games and rides at Parque Mundo Aventura, a great local theme park.
- Your kids are certain to be ecstatic when you visit the popular local theme park, Mundo Aventura!
- The kids are sure to be over the moon when you spend the day at the local theme park, Adventure World Park!
- Remember to admire the architecture of Attorney General's Building, one of this area's civic buildings.
- Don't forget to have a look at the architecture of Administrative Court of Cundinamarca, one of the area's government buildings.