ADVERTISING SPONSORED LISTING
Enter dates to see availability
In provincial park
Within a 5-minute walk of this Bogotá hotel, you'll find Embassy of Canada and Usaquén Flea Market. Also, Hacienda Santa Barbara Mall is within half a mile (1 km) and Unicentro Bogotá is within 2 miles (3 km).
Renovated in 2015
This hotel features a 24-hour health club and a bar/lounge. Traveling on business? Take advantage of the 24-hour business center and free WiFi in public areas. Enjoy the free buffet breakfast each morning.
Free Internet, flat-screen TVs
Featuring conveniences like refrigerators and coffee/tea makers, the 100 guestrooms offer free WiFi and free wired Internet, as well as flat-screen TVs with cable channels. Free local calls, free bottled water, and hair dryers are also available.
Reviews from Trip Advisor
% of guests recommend out of 407 reviews
About the Hampton by Hilton Bogotá - UsaquénLocation Carrera 7 no. 118-30 Barrio Usaquen, Bogotá, Distrito Capital 110011
There's a snack bar/deli on site. You can enjoy a drink at the bar/lounge. Free breakfast is served daily. A computer station is on site and WiFi is free in public spaces. A 24-hour business center and a meeting room are available. A 24-hour health club, tour/ticket assistance, and multilingual staff are also featured at the business-friendly Hampton by Hilton Bogotá - Usaquén. A complete renovation of Hampton by Hilton Bogotá - Usaquén was completed in 2015. This 3.5-star Bogotá hotel is smoke free.
- 1 building
- 100 guestrooms or units
- 6 levels
- Built in 2015
- Buffet breakfast (free)
- Bar or lounge
- Business center (24 hours)
- 1 conference room
- Coffee in lobby
- Dry cleaning
- Front desk (24 hours)
- Express check-out
- Staff is multilingual
- Storage area for luggage
- Front-desk safe
- Tour and ticket information
- Television in lobby
- No smoking on site
- Microwave in a common area
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family property
- Free WiFi
- Snack bar/deli
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi , Free wired Internet
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
- Airport: Bogota (BOG-El Dorado Intl.) (17.5 km / 10.9 mi)
Hampton by Hilton Bogotá - Usaquén offers 100 air-conditioned accommodations with laptop-compatible safes and safes. Flat-screen televisions come with cable channels and pay movies. Refrigerators and coffee/tea makers are provided. Bathrooms include showers, complimentary toiletries, and hair dryers. This Bogotá hotel provides complimentary wired and wireless Internet access. Business-friendly amenities include desks along with free local calls (restrictions may apply). Additionally, rooms include complimentary bottled water and irons/ironing boards. Housekeeping is provided daily.
- Flat-screen television
- Cable channels
- Movies for purchase
- Coffee maker
- Rollaway beds (surcharge)
- Housekeeping (daily)
- Local calls (free)
- Hair dryer
- Laptop safe
- Toiletries (free)
- Iron and ironing board
- Air conditioning
- Ensuite bathroom
Food & Drink
Guests are served free buffet breakfast daily from 6 AM to 10 AM.
Recreational amenities at the hotel include a 24-hour health club.
- Golfing on site
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- In-room accessibility
- Check-in time starts at 3 PM
- Check-in time ends at midnight
- Minimum check-in age is 18
- Check-out by noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! One child stays free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for COP 30000.0 per night.
- No pets allowed, but service animals are welcome
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed. No onsite parking is available.
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A cash deposit, credit card, or debit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges. No onsite parking is available.
- Only service animals are allowed
Guests will be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- The national sales tax (19%) is charged upon check-out to citizens of Colombia regardless of length of stay and to foreigners staying 60 consecutive days or more. Foreigners on a tourist visa are exempt from this tax. Furthermore, the tax may apply per room when the room is shared by a taxable and a nontaxable guest.
We've listed all charges provided to us by the property, but they may vary based on length of stay or the room booked.
The fees and deposits listed below will be charged at the time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Early check-in is available for a fee (subject to availability)
- Late check-out is available for a fee (subject to availability)
- Rollaway bed fee: COP 30000.0 per night
This may not be a comprehensive list. Fees and deposits are subject to change and might not include tax.
- Hampton Hilton Bogotá Usaquén Hotel Bogota
- Hampton Hilton Bogotá Usaquén Hotel
- Hampton Hilton Bogotá Usaquén Bogota
- Hampton Hilton Bogotá Usaquén Hotel Bogotá
- Hampton Hilton Bogotá Usaquén Hotel
- Hampton Hilton Bogotá Usaquén Bogotá
- Hampton Hilton Bogotá Usaquén
- Hotel Hampton by Hilton Bogotá - Usaquén Bogotá
- Bogotá Hampton by Hilton Bogotá - Usaquén Hotel
- Hotel Hampton by Hilton Bogotá - Usaquén
- Hampton by Hilton Bogotá - Usaquén Bogotá
- Hampton by Hilton Bogotá Usaquén
- Hampton Hilton Bogota Usaquen
You should know
- Visitors traveling with a child may be required by the property to present the following documents: At check-in, parents traveling into Colombia with a child under 18 may be obligated to present the child's birth certificate and photo ID (passport for foreign visitors). If a relative or legal guardian is traveling into Colombia with the child, that relative or legal guardian may be obligated to present a notarized consent of travel signed by both parents, along with a copy of both parents' ID. If only one parent is traveling into Colombia with the child, that parent may be required to present a notarized consent of travel signed by the other parent. Visitors planning to travel with children should consult a Colombian consulate office in advance of travel for additional guidance.