You can't dispute that spending time in nature is good for the soul. If you're feeling a bit worn out, a quick break at Gorman Nature Center might be just what the doctor ordered.
It's in Mansfield, approximately 55 miles (89 kilometers) outside of the state capital, Columbus.
You won't need to go far to find a hotel room. There are 16 options within 6 miles (10 kilometers) of Gorman Nature Center. Spend a bit of time comparing the different amenities at the Spruce Hill Inn and Cottages and Hampton Inn & Suites Mansfield-South @ I-71.
The surrounding area's budget solutions offer an excellent standard of service and rates which are as low as can be. The Quality Inn & Suites North and the Super 8 - Mansfield are highly recommended.
Other Things to Do Near Gorman Nature Center
As well as Gorman Nature Center, here is a list of some more things in the area you'll want to check out:
- Go and check out the amazing program of music shows, exhibits and art courses proudly provided by Mansfield Art Center.
- The Snow Trails is the perfect place to enjoy a warm drink after an exhausting day on the ski field.
- Whether you are interested in plant science or just the allure of nature, Kingwood Center is a wonderful way to spend a day.
- Mid-Ohio Sports Car Course is the place to be on racing day. Be amazed by the impressive speed of the cars as they make their way around the difficult course.
- Check out Mansfield Memorial Museum, where the kids can explore what's being displayed and learn something new.