Book a hotel near Goodspeed Pier, Downtown Madison
Wander Wisely with the Travelocity Price Match Guarantee
Hotels near Goodspeed Pier
Goodspeed Pier Hotel & Travel Guide
Goodspeed Pier is definitely a destination worth experiencing.
To visit, head over to Madison, the state capital.
You can find 12 possible accommodations that are within 2 miles (3 kilometers) of Goodspeed Pier. The Hampton Inn & Suites Madison / Downtown and The Madison Concourse Hotel and Governor's Club are good places, situated 0.4 miles (0.6 kilometers) and 0.6 miles (1.0 kilometer) away, respectively.
Not far away, you'll find some reasonably priced hotels to choose from. If you're not sure where to start, take a look at the Hawthorn Suites by Wyndham Madison Fitchburg and the Super 8 - Madison South.
You won't need to worry about anything, apart from enjoying a memorable experience when you spend a night at one of the luxury hotels that are within walking distance. An easy answer is the Mansion Hill Inn, 0.6 miles (1.0 kilometer) away, or The Edgewater, 0.5 miles (0.8 kilometers) away.
Within an easy walk of Goodspeed Pier, Daily Scoop at Memorial Union is a great place to immerse yourself in the local cafe culture. If you'd like something a little more substantial, make your way to Strada, which is also nearby. Tourists desiring a drink or two can swing by Lakeview Lounge, another brief walk down the street.
Other Things to Do Near Goodspeed PierAfter you're finished exploring Goodspeed Pier, get ready to take in everything that the rest of the area has available:
- Make your way to Memorial Union Terrace, where you'll be able to mingle with local people while indulging in a beer or glass of wine.
- Get yourself ready for a night full of talent by visiting Wisconsin Union Theater.
- Responsible for the presentation and safekeeping of noteworthy artworks, Chazen Museum of Art is the perfect attraction for lovers of art.
- Get some inspiration, along with education, at Madison Museum of Contemporary Art, which gathers, safeguards and presents art for the benefit of the community.
- Let your mind relax while dreamily gazing at the beauty of the stars at Washburn Observatory.