Book a hotel near Frida Kahlo House Museum, Mexico City
Wander Wisely with the Travelocity Price Match Guarantee
Hotels near Frida Kahlo House Museum
Museo Frida Kahlo Hotel & Travel Guide
Educating ourselves about the past helps us to understand our present, so a visit to Museo Frida Kahlo is certainly a worthy experience.
Located in the capital of the country, Mexico City, it's one of the numerous things that attracts visitors in droves.
For easy access to Museo Frida Kahlo, reserve a room at one of the 17 accommodations that are a short drive away. Lots of travelers appreciate the Holiday Inn Mexico City - Plaza Universidad, Fiesta Inn Insurgentes Sur and City Express Plus Insurgentes Sur, 0.9 miles (1.4 kilometers), 1 mile (2 kilometers) and 1 mile (2 kilometers) away, respectively.
You will receive more than you bargained for if you stay at one of the limited number of moderately priced hotels here. You'll find the Pug Seal Coyoacan Suites, just 0.3 miles (0.5 kilometers) away, and the Hostal MX Coyoacan is a meager 0.7 miles (1.1 kilometer) away.
If you crave a bit of extravagance, you're in luck. You'll discover a handful of upmarket hotels that are only a short drive away. You might want to consider The St. Regis Mexico City and Las Alcobas, a Luxury Collection Hotel, Mexico City.
If you're the type of visitor who does quite a bit of their sightseeing from the cozy interiors of cafes, you're in the right place. An easy walk away, Qué Llueva Café has all the drinks and treats you could possibly want. Carlos Alberto Ceballos Parra is a popular choice that is close by when you'd like to eat a full meal. Of course, there's no finer way to cap off a day of exploring than with a relaxing drink. Centenario 107, also a short walk away, is the place to be.
Other Things to Do Near Museo Frida KahloWhether you want to get off the main tourist track or check out the more well-known sights, you're not going to run out of things to do after you visit Museo Frida Kahlo:
- Appreciate the textures, shapes and colors of the artistic creations on display at Frida Kahlo House Museum.
- Once you're done visiting the more famous museums, you can check out what's on at Museo Leon Trotsky.
- Have a look at the interesting exhibitions on display at Museo Nacional de las Culturas Populares.
- Don't pass up the opportunity to see Hidalgo Plaza, a piazza which has helped influence the economy, social life and culture here.
- Lights, camera, action! Experience a tingle of anticipation as the lights go down at Cineteca Nacional.