ADVERTISING SPONSORED LISTING
Enter dates to see availability
In historical district
Your stay at this Gagetown B&B places you within a 10-minute walk of Tilley House Museum and Orange Hall Museum. Queens County Court House is within half a mile (1 km) and Fanjoys Point Lighthouse is within 25 miles (40 km).
This bed & breakfast features free WiFi in public areas, free newspapers, and free self parking. Enjoy the free full breakfast each morning. A terrace, a garden, and a picnic area are also on offer.
Soaking tub, free WiFi
The individually decorated accommodation offers free WiFi and a comfy bed. A deep soaking tub is featured, along with a dining area, a sitting area, and premium bedding. Private bathroom is not ensuite.
About the The Mission House Bed & BreakfastLocation 25 Tilley Road, Gagetown, NB E5M 1A6
Free breakfast is served daily. WiFi is free in public spaces. A roundtrip airport shuttle (available on request) is available for a fee. A terrace, gift shops/newsstands, and ski storage are also featured at this bed & breakfast. Self parking is free. This 3.5-star Gagetown bed & breakfast is smoke free.
- 1 guestroom or unit
- 1 building
- 2 levels
- Built in 1860
- Full breakfast (free)
- Ski equipment storage
- Coffee in lobby
- Dry cleaning
- Storage area for luggage
- Outdoor picnic space
- Gift shop
- Newspapers in lobby (free)
- No smoking on site
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Free self parking
- Airport: Fredericton, NB (YFC-Greater Fredericton Intl.) (45.3 km / 28.2 mi)
- Property shuttles: Airport shuttle
- Parking: Free self parking
Guest accommodations at this bed & breakfast offer complimentary newspapers and complimentary bottled water. These individually decorated accommodations have separate dining areas. Pillowtop beds feature premium bedding. Guests can surf the web using the complimentary wireless Internet access. Rooms have detached private bathrooms. Bathrooms include shower/tub combinations with deep soaking bathtubs and rainfall showerheads. Bathrooms are also outfitted with bathrobes, slippers, and designer toiletries. Additionally, rooms include hair dryers and complimentary toiletries. Rollaway/extra beds (surcharge) are also available. A nightly turndown service is provided and housekeeping is offered daily.
- Private bathrooms are not in room
- Dining room
- Sitting area
- Pillowtop beds
- Deep soaking tub
- Luxury bedding
- Shower and tub combination
- Rainfall showerhead
- Rollaway beds (surcharge)
- Housekeeping (daily)
- Nightly turndown service
- Newspapers (free)
- Local calls (free)
- Hair dryer
- Designer toiletries
- Blackout drapes
- Ceiling fan
- Unique decor
- Connecting rooms available
Food & Drink
Guests are served free full breakfast daily from 7 AM to 9 AM.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Boat tours nearby
- Snowshoeing nearby
- Kayaking nearby
- Cross-country skiing nearby
- Check-in time starts at 3 PM
- Check-in time ends at 10 PM
- Minimum check-in age is 18
Special check-in instructions:
There is no front desk at this property. To make arrangements for check-in please contact the property ahead of time using the information on the booking confirmation.
Airport shuttle service is available on request during limited hours. Contact the property in advance to make arrangements.
This property does not have a front desk. To arrange for check-in, guests must contact the property in advance of arrival using the information on the booking confirmation.
Airport shuttle service is offered on request during limited hours. Please make arrangements in advance by contacting the property.
- Check-out by 10:30 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children 8 and younger are not allowed at this property. All guests older than 8 are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for CAD 50 per night.
- Cribs (infant beds) are not available.
- No pets allowed
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A cash deposit or credit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges.
- No cribs (infant beds) available
- Debit cards not accepted
The fees and deposits listed below will be charged at the time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Airport shuttle fee: CAD $45 per vehicle (one way)
- Rollaway bed fee: CAD 50 per night
This may not be a comprehensive list. Fees and deposits are subject to change and might not include tax.
- Mission House Bed & Breakfast Gagetown
- Mission House Bed & Breakfast
- Mission House Gagetown
You should know
- This bed & breakfast offers transfers from the airport (fees may apply). Please contact the property at the number on the booking confirmation with your arrival details prior to travel.
- Children 8 years old and younger aren't allowed at this property.
- Connecting/adjoining rooms are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property at the number on your booking confirmation.