ADVERTISING SPONSORED LISTING
Enter dates to see availability
City center stay
Within a 10-minute walk of this Bahnhofsviertel hostel, you'll find Financial District and Frankfurt Opera House. Maintower and Staedel Museum are also within half a mile (1 km).
A nightclub and a restaurant are featured at this hostel. Relax with a drink at the bar/lounge and enjoy perks like free WiFi. A coffee shop, a grocery/convenience store, and WiFi in public areas are also on offer.
The 42 shared guestrooms offer free WiFi.
About the United Hostel Frankfurt City CenterLocation KAISERSTR.,52, FRANKFURT AM MAIN, FRA 60329
There's a restaurant on site, as well as a coffee shop/café. You can enjoy a drink at the bar/lounge. A computer station is on site and WiFi is free in public spaces. A nightclub, tour/ticket assistance, and an arcade/game room are also featured at United Hostel Frankfurt City Center.
- 1 building
- 42 guestrooms or units
- 6 levels
- Built in 2012
- Dining venue
- Bar or lounge
- Coffee shop
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Front desk (24 hours)
- Express check-out
- Front-desk safe
- Tour and ticket information
- Game room or arcade
- Convenience store
- Gift shop
- Computer for guest use
- Television in lobby
- Refrigerator in a common area
Family Friendly Amenities
- Free WiFi
- Grocery/convenience store
- Arcade/game room
- Free cribs/infant beds
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi , WiFi (surcharge) , Wired Internet access - surcharge
Free parking nearby
- Airport: Frankfurt (FRA-Frankfurt Intl.)
- Train station: Frankfurt (Main) Central Station (0.5 km / 0.3 mi)
- Metro station: Central U-Bahn (0.3 km / 0.2 mi)
United Hostel Frankfurt City Center offers 42 shared accommodations. Guests can surf the web using the complimentary wireless Internet access. Rooms have partially open bathrooms. Cribs/infant beds (complimentary) are also available.
- Accommodations are shared
- Bathrooms are partially open
- Cribs (free)
- Connecting rooms available
Food & Drink
For a fee, guests can enjoy continental breakfast daily.
United Hostel Frankfurt City Center has a restaurant on site.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Bicycle rentals nearby
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed. No onsite parking is available. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A cash deposit, credit card, or debit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges. No onsite parking is available.
- No rollaway/extra beds available
- 24-hour check-in
The fees and deposits listed below will be charged at the time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for continental breakfast: EUR 4.50 per person (approximately)
- Early check-in fee: EUR 5 (subject to availability)
This may not be a comprehensive list. Fees and deposits are subject to change and might not include tax.
- United City Center
- United Frankfurt City Center
- United Hostel Frankfurt City Center FRANKFURT AM MAIN
- United Hostel City Center
- United Hostel Frankfurt City Center
You should know
- Connecting/adjoining rooms are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property at the number on your booking confirmation.