ADVERTISING SPONSORED LISTING
Enter dates to see availability
At this East Fort Lauderdale resort, you'll be well placed to visit Fort Lauderdale Beach and Las Olas Beach, both within a 5-minute walk. Also, Fort Lauderdale Beach Park is within half a mile (1 km) and Bonnet House Museum and Gardens is within 2 miles (3 km).
A full-service spa, a 24-hour fitness center, and a restaurant are all featured at this smoke-free resort. Bring the family and enjoy the children's club, children's pool, and kid-friendly dining. Enjoy the outdoor pool and perks like free WiFi.
Soaking tubs, comfy beds
Boasting deep soaking bathtubs, the 192 guestrooms also offer WiFi and patios. Flat-screen TVs come with DVD players, and other amenities include wired Internet and pillowtop beds.
The Ritz-Carlton, Fort Lauderdale ratings based on 17 Verified Reviews
Guest reviews for The Ritz-Carlton, Fort Lauderdale
Never a disappointing stay at the Ritz!
i felt relaxed when i walked in
The hotel was great!!!!!
Best Ever Vacation
This hotel was the perfect getaway!
The staff and food are excellent and it is well located.
It is the Ritz... what else needs to be said?
About the The Ritz-Carlton, Fort LauderdaleLocation 1 North Fort Lauderdale Beach Blvd., Fort Lauderdale, FL 33304
Renovations + Closures
The following facilities will be closed from 20 August 2019 to 12 October 2019 (dates subject to change):
The Ritz-Carlton, Fort Lauderdale offers its guests a full-service spa, an outdoor pool, and a 24-hour fitness center. There's a restaurant on site, as well as a coffee shop/café. You can enjoy a drink at one of the bars, which include a poolside bar and a bar/lounge. A computer station is on site and WiFi is free in public spaces. There's an onsite 24-hour business center. There are 12 meeting rooms available. A children's pool, a children's club, and tour/ticket assistance are also featured at the luxury The Ritz-Carlton, Fort Lauderdale. For a fee, parking is available. This 5-star Fort Lauderdale resort is smoke free.
- 1 building
- 192 guestrooms or units
- 25 levels
- Built in 2007
- Dining venue
- Bar by the pool
- Bar or lounge
- Coffee shop
- Kid's club
- Childcare (surcharge)
- Towels for the beach
- Umbrellas for the pool
- Charging station for electric cars
- Business center (24 hours)
- Conference space
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Dry cleaning
- Front desk (24 hours)
- Staff is multilingual
- Front-desk safe
- Tour and ticket information
- Wedding services available
- Gift shop
- Newspapers in lobby (free)
- Onsite shopping
- No smoking on site
Family Friendly Amenities
- Outdoor pool
- Children's pool
- Free WiFi
- Babysitting or childcare (surcharge)
- In-room childcare (surcharge)
- Refrigerator (on request)
- Microwave (on request)
- DVD player
Available in all rooms: WiFi (surcharge) , Wired Internet access (surcharge)
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Self parking (surcharge) , Valet parking (surcharge)
- Airport: Fort Lauderdale, FL (FLL-Fort Lauderdale - Hollywood Intl.) (10.7 km / 6.6 mi)
- Train station: Fort Lauderdale Station (8.7 km / 5.4 mi)
- Parking: Valet parking and self parking available for a surcharge
The Ritz-Carlton, Fort Lauderdale offers 192 air-conditioned accommodations with DVD players and minibars. Rooms open to patios. Pillowtop beds feature premium bedding. 13-inch flat-screen televisions come with pay movies. Bathrooms include separate bathtubs and showers with deep soaking bathtubs, bathrobes, designer toiletries, and complimentary toiletries. This Fort Lauderdale resort provides wired and wireless Internet access for a surcharge. Business-friendly amenities include desks, complimentary newspapers, and safes. Additionally, rooms include complimentary bottled water and hair dryers. Microwaves, refrigerators, and in-room massages can be requested. A nightly turndown service is provided and housekeeping is offered daily.
- Private patio
- Pillowtop beds
- Deep soaking tub
- In-room dining (24 hours)
- Flat-screen television
- Premium channels
- Movies for purchase
- DVD player
- Refrigerator available
- Microwave available
- Luxury bedding
- Hypo-allergenic bedding
- Separate shower and tub
- Rollaway beds (surcharge)
- Housekeeping (daily)
- Nightly turndown service
- Newspapers (free)
- Childcare in room (surcharge)
- Massage in room (surcharge)
- Hair dryer
- Designer toiletries
- Iron and ironing board
- Blackout drapes
- Air conditioning
- Ensuite bathroom
- Connecting rooms available
Food & Drink
For a fee, guests can enjoy continental breakfast daily from 6 AM to 11 AM.
The Ritz-Carlton, Fort Lauderdale has a restaurant serving breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
24-hour room service is available.
An outdoor pool and a children's pool are on site. Other recreational amenities include a 24-hour fitness center.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Water skiing nearby
- Boat tours nearby
- Snorkeling nearby
- Parasailing nearby
- Surfing/boogie boarding nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Kayaking nearby
- Windsurfing nearby
- Sailing nearby
- Scuba diving nearby
- Scooter/moped rentals nearby
Spa has 11 treatment rooms including rooms for couples. Services include hot stone massages, facials, body wraps, and body scrubs. A variety of treatment therapies are provided, including aromatherapy and hydrotherapy.
The spa is open daily. Children under 12 years old are not allowed in the spa without adult supervision. Guests under 18 years old are not allowed in the spa.
- Hot stone massage
- Number of treatment rooms 11
- Minimum age to access spa is 18
- Couples treatment rooms
- Manicures and pedicures
- Body wraps
- Body treatments
- Body scrubs
- Facial treatments
- Aromatherapy treatments
- Hydrotherapy treatments
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Wheelchair accessible path of travel
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- In-room accessibility
- Assistive listening devices available
- Braille or raised signage
- Check-in time starts at 4 PM
- Minimum check-in age is 21
- Check-out by 11 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Children stay free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for USD 30.0 per day.
- Pets: USD 250 per accommodation, per stay, plus a deposit of USD 250 per stay
- Only dogs are allowed
- Maximum 1 per room (weight limit: 25.00 lbs)
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed. The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation.
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A cash deposit, credit card, or debit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges. The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation.
- Debit cards not accepted
Guests will be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Resort fee: USD 40.00 per accommodation, per night
The resort fee includes:
- Beach access
- Beach loungers
- Fitness center access
- Sporting facilities or equipment
- Internet access
- Phone calls
- Additional inclusions
We've listed all charges provided to us by the property, but they may vary based on length of stay or the room booked.
The fees and deposits listed below will be charged at the time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: between USD 25 and USD 45 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: USD 14.95 per day (rates may vary)
- Fee for in-room wired Internet: USD 14.95 per day (rates may vary)
- Self parking fee: USD 20 per day
- Valet parking fee: USD 45 per night
- Pet deposit: USD 250 per stay
- Pet fee: USD 250 per accommodation, per stay
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 30.0 per day
This may not be a comprehensive list. Fees and deposits are subject to change and might not include tax.
- Fort Lauderdale Ritz-Carlton
- Ritz-Carlton Fort Lauderdale
- Ritz-Carlton Hotel Fort Lauderdale
- Fort Lauderdale Ritz Carlton
- Ritz Carlton Fort Lauderdale
- St Regis Fort Lauderdale
- The Ritz Carlton Fort Lauderdale Hotel Fort Lauderdale
- Ritz-Carlton Fort Lauderdale Resort
- The Ritz Carlton Fort Lauderdale
- The Ritz-Carlton, Fort Lauderdale Resort
- The Ritz-Carlton, Fort Lauderdale Fort Lauderdale
- The Ritz-Carlton, Fort Lauderdale Resort Fort Lauderdale
You should know
- Reservations are needed for massage services and spa treatments. For reservations, contact the resort before arrival using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- Connecting/adjoining rooms are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property at the number on your booking confirmation.